<Revisions> 12/14 LF Warlock and RShaman

100 Blood Elf Paladin
<Revisions> 12/12 - Looking for progression minded raiders for our 10-man raid group.

Raid Times:

Tues / Thurs / Monday 8:30 - 11:30 pm (Server Time)

Loot System:

Loot Council

Current Needs: (540 ilvl + legendary meta gem minimum, cloak would be a huge bonus)

1 x Warlock

1 x Resto Shaman

We're always looking to better ourselves so please apply even if you don't meet the above needs.

Please keep in mind that new raiders will be subject to a two week trial where access to gear may be limited. This gives enough time for you to settle in, get to know us and make a decision on whether you like the guild or not. Same applies the other way around.

About Us:

Revisions is a progression raiding (10m) whose members are all adults that enjoy pvping and raiding together. We have a relaxed atmosphere, zero tolerance for drama and understand when life comes first.

Our members are competent and knowledgeable in their classes. This attitude allows us to have fun when raiding and pvping, to discuss problems and find solutions together, and brings us back day after day.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm server time.

For more information, contact any member in game or myself - Usama#1127

Raiding Members:

We expect raiders to be prepared with the necessary knowledge of the fights, watch point of view vids where possible, in order to maximise their output.

Due to the adult nature of our guild chat we do require our members to be 18 or older.
Edited by Usamaa on 11/6/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Up we go.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, the spot is open again. OT had a sudden schedule change.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bumpy bumpy bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Hey if you guys still need a fury warr, add Revenor716#1210 and I'll talk to you as soon as possible. I meet all the requirements that you have asked and I am looking for a well-rounded, serious progression guild. The raid times also fit perfectly into my schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you are still looking for a Shadow Priest, I would be interested. I had to take some time off from the game from Tier 15 Release date till 2 weeks ago, so I am a little behind on the gear and experience curve with this Tier, and would be fine with being a bench / part-time player until I get a little more gear through LFR/VP/PUGs.

Have played since Vanilla and raided consistently since ICC. I am also a very good in healing with my Disc off-spec. Your raid times fit great with my schedule.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Maratta, I'll add you and talk to you about the spot when you get on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
515 fury warrior LF new server/new guild. Subie#1549 is my tag.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Wtbrage, we're after RDPS unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No worries. The search continues!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck mate. Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Group of 3, maybe 4, looking for new raiding home on Area 52. Current guild just could not get enough recruiting to stabilize the group after we lost a few raiders to RL issues. Would be a Warlock, Mage, and Druid (guardian/feral), with potentially a resto shaman. Group is experienced, having cleared all content since BC on normal, and much of it on heroic. In MOP cleared all of MSV/HOF/TOES pre nerf. In TOT currently are 6 of 12 with work on Durumu, handicapped by canceled raids and bringing in new players.

Armory links:

Warlock- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Guld%C3%A0ray/simple
Mage - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Melliemo/simple

What we are looking for:
3 raid nights a week raiding, preferably evening EST with nothing crazy late. Raid days available would be Mon-Thursday, with Sunday being an option for the right fit. 10 or 25 man, either way is fine. Preference would be for a 25 man guild since they tend to be more active outside of raiding, but an active 10 man would not be an issue. If your guild pvps or runs RBG groups, bonus points for you. All three (four) players are mid 20s+ in age, but at the same time very much enjoy the social aspect of the game.

If this sounds like a good fit for your guild, post in this thread; whisper Melliemo/Mehlyssa, Guldaray/Dirtyray, or Raooul/Keramon in game; or RealID me @ Keramon#1107.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]