[H] <SFV> LF Quality Raiders

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ahhh summer, the time where RL becomes > WoW for many people!

Screaming for Vengeance is a long established guild on the Horde side. After a long time we are opening our doors to some new members looking to raid. The core of the guild has been around since Vanilla with raiders who have done end game content from MC through Mists.

Our philosophy is and will always be RL > WoW, as such we have had a few core players who have left the game for a variety of family reasons and the summer season. We find ourselves a bit short and are looking for quality raiders who are interested in casual progression.

Please realize that our "casual progression" is better than a lot of guilds full time raiding schedule, a lot of our players are burnt out hard core raiders who continue to push the limits, simply less often.

We have full cleared Tier 14 and are pressing on through Tier 15. Not too shabby for raiding 1/week. We are once again trying to go to two nights/week consistently. We raid on Tuesdays from 7pm-10pm server time currently and adding Thurs. 7pm-10pm server as well.

A raider in SFV should realize the #1 quality we look for is personality. The guild treasures a drama free environment above all else. Most of the players in the guild have known each other for a long time and banter is constant and encouraged.

If you enjoy raiding, but find yourself burnt out from being yelled at by those a bit too hardcore, you might be a good fit for SFV.

If you have raided in the past and are getting back into it, you might be a good fit for SFV.

If you are new to raiding and have really gotten into learning your class and fights and being the best raider you can be, you might be a good fit for SFV.

If you love raiding and hate drama, you ARE a good fit for SFV.

Visit www.sfvguild.com for more info and to apply, or contact Ceenit, Daeolos, Maural, or Tigerfox in game.

Thanks for visiting and be excellent to each other!

TLDR: Screaming for Vengeance is looking for Healer/Tank/ or DPS for raiding Tues. and Thurs. from 7pm-10pm server. Drama need not apply :)

Edit: Updated for 5.3
Edited by Ceenit on 6/1/2013 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bumpity Bump. We call ourselves Casacore. We take raiding seriously when we do raid but only raid 2 days a week. If you have a life, family, things going on but would still like a guild that raids we are the place for you. We are primarily made up of adults, a lot of us have kids of our own, but this doesn't imply that we are mature. :) Come join us and have some fun raiding while still having a life.

Also there is cake...maybe.
Reply Quote
/bump this thang
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for new recruits! Check out the website if interested!
Reply Quote
my raid team i was in is gone , i am interested in joining a new one , Fury warrior main spec , prot off spec willing to any of those 2 specs. have only done 4/6 vaults in 10man tho , but very ready to learn and be dedicated just don't want to be sitting on someones bench and want a place that i can stay for the long haul that is planing to do all 10man normal content at lest.
Reply Quote
I just applied on your website, my passion is healing, but I have 4 90s and can fill pretty much any role. My alts are Thurane (Prot/ret pally) Bause (fire mage) and Trulyshocked (Ele/resto shaman).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks to the new members :). Still looking for a few quality DPS such as Mage or Lock. Would not be opposed to a Monk healer or tank either. Look us up and see if we are a good fit!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now 5/6 in HoF. Casual atmosphere, progressing through raids, making fun of Hunters, what more could you want from a guild :) ! Still looking for a solid tank and a monk though again willing to talk to anyone who thinks they would fit in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for those coming back in 5.2! Check out the website www.sfvguild.com :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Two nights of raiding last week and now 16/16 Tier 14 and obviously 1/12 Tier 15, come join and enjoy fun, laid back, successful raiding. Like McDonalds our website is always open!
Reply Quote
The best part of SFV is that our GM has awesome hair. True story.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Any mages or shamans out there. SFV could really use a skilled mage or shaman right now. Spot would be pretty much guaranteed, bonus points if you can figure out why :). Raiding two nights/week (Tues & Thurs.) 7-10pm server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bump for the excellent folks of SFV!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bloodlust!!! lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We got our shaman(s) but are still not opposed to a Mage or Warlock for DPS :)

A solid DK or Monk tank would be a welcome addition.

Also a skilled healer that can give the ones we have a night off would be great.

Only 4/12 right now but also only raiding 1 night/week with no extending lockouts. A few consistent skilled players is all we are missing to catapult through the content!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You guys still looking for a healer? Was wondering if I might get a chance to try out and see what your guild is all about. have 12/12 experience and could make both raid nights. AutomaticJak#1305 if you were interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]