Evil Dead Remake

90 Goblin Death Knight
Who else is excited to see this remake? :D
Reply Quote
Only if its a musical starring the original cast(minus original Jake. Nug was better) from Evil Dead: The Musical.

Also with a cameo by Bruce Campbell and Ted Raimi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/04/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Kaddaj
Who else is excited to see this remake? :D

Me!

02/05/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Confuciorc
cameo by Bruce Campbell

I am hoping for it... he really should.

Just be a guy selling chainsaws by the roadside for no apparent reason.

I'm very, very excited & I hope it stays in theatres long enough for me to go see it on my birthday as well! n_n
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<3 Jane Levy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I want to be excited...I mean the old Bruce Campbell Evil Dead is one of my all time favorite horror movies.

But hollywood has such a reputation of taking great things and screwing them into the ground.

I've got my fingers crossed, by my expectations are low.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I just hope they do the original justice.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
I like Jane Levy enough, but Diablo Cody has to be one of the most talentless hacks in hollywood, so i'm not holding my breath.

if i can avoid paying money for it, i will. it could surprise me, of course, but it definitely won't have the feel of a bunch of friends getting together to shoot a film
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I like Jane Levy enough, but Diablo Cody has to be one of the most talentless hacks in hollywood, so i'm not holding my breath.

That's definitely the other side of the coin. I'm hoping that Raimi and Campbell's involvement as producers keeps her in check.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]