Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Pandaren Shaman
I have to head home from work soon and I was just checking in one more time to see if there had been an armory link or a blue response yet. I really hope we get one or the other soon!
90 Draenei Shaman
Blizz conspiracy for sure.

I'm surprised it took us this long to realize it
Maybe we havent made him angry enough? Lets get 1000 pallies to go in 1 at a time and just bubble hearth.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Hey look blue's respond to other things on forums but not something a lot of people seem to want answers on D:
100 Human Death Knight
Maybe random is random? I hear that all the time whey i cry that I never got the Blue Drake from the Eregos Bag 50+ times. RANDOM IS RANDOM!!!!
90 Troll Druid
Maybe random is random? I hear that all the time whey i cry that I never got the Blue Drake from the Eregos Bag 50+ times. RANDOM IS RANDOM!!!!

Random is random. But it's totally improbable that after this time no one got it. The purpose of this thread basically is to get an armory link to invalidate the "sha and galleon dont drop mounts" theory.
90 Gnome Mage
02/06/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Mantaur

You do realize how astronomically low the drop rate would have to be for this to be a relatively valid argument, right?
10 Pandaren Monk
02/06/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Mantaur

Assuming a 6% drop chance, the odds of never getting a Blue Drake in 50 runs is about 4.5%. That's unlikely, but certainly plausible.
100 Human Death Knight
02/06/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Thirdfaction

Assuming a 6% drop chance, the odds of never getting a Blue Drake in 50 runs is about 4.5%. That's unlikely, but certainly plausible.

Yah I got screwed.

Anyways it was /sarcasm.
90 Human Warrior
WTB Moar info
100 Human Death Knight
This is news worthy and should be posted on mmo champ.
100 Tauren Druid
02/05/2013 05:41 AMPosted by Dakkz
That data is from the PTR before mop was even released. It's looted more than 2000 times per week on my server alone, let alone the other 500+ wow servers across all regions.

Your realm averages a sha kill every 5 mins? Way to just plain out lie because you havent got the mount.

40 people in 1 raid = 40 "loots"

2000 loots / 40 = 50 Raids of 40 people. Easily doable in a week, imho.
100 Troll Priest
02/06/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Mantaur
This is news worthy and should be posted on mmo champ.

Has anyone tried asking Ghostcrawler on Twitter?
90 Worgen Warrior
resubmitted a ticket with a more in-depth explanation of the problem. receive this response:

However, the random system is just that. : ( Totally random, and that means weird things for us as players from time to time. For example if something has only a 2% chance out of 100 that it will drop, the chance is 2% the first time you try, the 50'th or 1000'th time. It will always be a 2% chance to drop each time. Yes the more you do it the better your "odds" get but that does not increase that small chance drop rate or guarantee that if you do it 100 times it will certainly drop. Because while your odds are better since you did it 100 times, it is still all random drops and only 2% that it will drop each time you try.
no... no you dont understand....

also ghostcrawler hasnt responded to my tweet but last time i tweeted at him it took him about ~2 days to respond so i wouldnt throw it out just yet
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/06/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Nightsbane
The developers have said the drop rates are fine

Do you have a blue post or anything where they specifically talk about the drop rates for these mounts? I'd be interested to see that and when they posted it.
90 Human Priest
it obviously doesn't exist

like loot from LFR
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]