Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Pandaren Shaman
02/06/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Momiji
And how can you prove your hypothesis? An addon that could, and likely is, giving false data?

Or a website that tracks the armory, which is where the mount would show up with 100% certainty if someone looted it.

There's no conceivable way that it wouldn't have been looted at LEAST once by now if the drop wasn't bugged. Something is up.
90 Gnome Mage

There are 2 Onyx serpents, the normal one which is from shado pan (I think?) and the heavenly which so far nobody has been able to prove is even obtainable in game.

Yes, there are two. Sha's has the lightning effect that all rare serpent mounts get. That being said, I know I've seen at least one on Runetotem.

From what I've seen the heavenly mounts do NOT have lightning effects. The thundering serpents do, but the heavenly do not. You may have seen someone using kang's bindstone with a thundering cloud serpent, like this. http://i.imgur.com/c6NAcYn.png
Edited by Kdog on 2/6/2013 2:35 PM PST
100 Worgen Mage
They don't have lightning effects.
100 Troll Priest
Heavenly mounts have a glow effect especially around the head and feet while Thundering mounts all have a lightening / electricity look all over the body.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Momji fyi......... no heavenly cloud serpent has friggen lightning. those are called thundering... and those arent the issue right now
90 Human Warrior
Guys I found it look!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb_hqexKkw8
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Guys I found it look!!

You know someone already did this several pages back. :P
90 Human Warrior
Guys I found it look!!

You know someone already did this several pages back. :P

You don't say? lol I wonder who
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't often pay attention to the names of meaningless trolls.
90 Human Warrior
And how can you prove your hypothesis? An addon that could, and likely is, giving false data?

I'll keep an eye out, and if i see this guy in the next few days, you'll get his link. Then you can take off the damned tinfoil hats...

You don't get it. We WANT to be shown these exist. Please get the link, but until then, please don't post useless information like "OH GUYS I SAW SOMEONE WIF DIS ON RUNTOTEMS!"

It does nothing to help. And as for our hypothesis, it's not proven, that's why it's a hypothesis (which is quickly turning into a theory). There has been no evidence of these mounts dropping on live, yet.
Edited by Punchee on 2/6/2013 2:56 PM PST
100 Tauren Hunter
You know what will happen now right? After the next maintenance: someone will ding 90, get in a Sha group shortly thereafter, and get the mount first drop. Then be all over the forums about how they got it the first time around, lol.
90 Worgen Hunter
02/06/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Guillotaur
You know what will happen now right? After the next maintenance: someone will ding 90, get in a Sha group shortly thereafter, and get the mount first drop. Then be all over the forums about how they got it the first time around, lol.

At least that would signal that it drops now.
90 Blood Elf Priest

i can't believe people are still posting these responses. if you do not have an armory link, please do not say you have seen someone with it. it doesnt need to be said without proof.

I'll keep an eye out, and if i see this guy in the next few days, you'll get his link. Then you can take off the damned tinfoil hats...

The burden of proof is on the accuser. The OP has made an accusation and has backed it up. Unless you can prove that their source is inaccurate (which is unlikely as it pulls directly from the official armoury which we know is accurate), then you have nothing.

You are now the accuser. The burden of proof is on you.
Edited by Vanarela on 2/6/2013 3:12 PM PST
WTB Blizz respnse
90 Pandaren Hunter
I would like to see proof this exists as well

/Pawprint
100 Dwarf Death Knight
lol, at this point of the thread anyone saying it drops without solid proof like an armory link of anyone with the mount or being himself a mount owner is the guy with the tinfoil hat

PS. what's the post cap for any thread? you can notice blues are checking the thread if they increase the post cap even if they don't reply directly
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm usually skeptical of these kinds of things, but this is quite interesting.

/popcorn
90 Human Warrior
lol, at this point of the thread anyone saying it drops without solid proof like an armory link of anyone with the mount or being himself a mount owner is the guy with the tinfoil hat

PS. what's the post cap for any thread? you can notice blues are checking the thread if they increase the post cap even if they don't reply directly

I thought it was 25 pages? not sure.
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I'm usually skeptical of these kinds of things, but this is quite interesting.

/popcorn

of course it is!, when was the last time you saw one of those threads of "this thing never drops" that actually made sense and had solid proof backing the argument

is so easy to prove those threads wrong, but this one, getting one armory link of someone with the mount will close this thread, but after 439 posts none has any proof of those
Edited by Fäbre on 2/6/2013 3:30 PM PST
10 Troll Warlock
02/06/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Mantucket

At least that would signal that it drops now.
After seeing that for whatever reason it looks like it's not dropping enough to have been caught on GuildOx and the like or even at all, that's really all I'd like.

And maybe my coins back, but I'm ore hopeful of seeing the drop rate corrected or explained than that.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]