Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Human Hunter
Talked to a GM briefly about it, he didn't have a lot of info other then it's rare. I asked him if it could really be so much more rare the the .25 drop rate of love rocket/ony, and whether he had the ability to see if it was even looted.
He said from what he gathers, it has been looted, just not very often, which seemed as though it was not really based on evidence, the way he put it anyways.

Maybe he'll fix my drop rate and ill get it today!
Edited by Seasloth on 2/6/2013 3:36 PM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
I couldn't care about the coins. Everyone else's coins would have been wasted too so it's not really a disadvantage. I just want some glimmer of hope
90 Blood Elf Mage
So a GM blowing smoke up your !@#$, Glad to know we still havent gotten a comfimation from a blue yet
02/06/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Pwnjuice
I couldn't care about the coins. Everyone else's coins would have been wasted too so it's not really a disadvantage. I just want some glimmer of hope
90 Troll Death Knight
Talked to a GM briefly about it, he didn't have a lot of info other then it's rare. I asked him if it could really be so much more rare the the .25 drop rate of love rocket/ony, and whether he had the ability to see if it was even looted.
He said from what he gathers, it has been looted, just not very often, which seemed as though it was not really based on evidence, the way he put it anyways.

Maybe he'll fix my drop rate and ill get it today!

I talked to a GM about Chan's Imperial Robes, and he used WoWhead as a source to "verify" to me that the robes can still drop. I don't think GMs have access to official data like that anymore, if they ever did. They, like us, have to resort to third-party sites. So your GM might have looked on WoWhead to see the one mount drop that was reported from the PTR.

The robes can't drop, btw. No one in the world has looted them since Cata launched.
Edited by Jubba on 2/6/2013 3:54 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/05/2013 03:52 AMPosted by Qingzhao
Not your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Well, it didn't take long for the Spaceballs reference. -.-
90 Draenei Priest
Bump for proof of this mount existing.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
02/06/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Trufax
Calm down. I have the mount. Check my profile.

Your fax... they are not true
90 Undead Death Knight
And I haven't even seen Galleon alive (or dead for that matter!)
90 Draenei Mage
lawl nice try there
90 Pandaren Monk
02/06/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Trufax

Did you miss it? It's in the H's. Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent. I got it the third week of the xpac.

Yeah, I see it. It's under the "Not collected" tab ;)

Good try though.
90 Night Elf Death Knight

Did you miss it? It's in the H's. Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent. I got it the third week of the xpac.

Oh, I didn't miss it. It's clearly listed in the "Not collected" category of your mounts tab :P

edit: ahh, someone just beat me to it lol
Edited by Vigormortis on 2/6/2013 4:42 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
i saw this thread last night. was hoping someone would post an armory of someone who has it. i'm miffed.
90 Orc Hunter
i saw this thread last night. was hoping someone would post an armory of someone who has it. i'm miffed.
I swear that said muffins =( *hungry*
90 Troll Priest
Everyone Request Sticky

Do itttt

^^^^
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]