90 Worgen Hunter
Everyone Request Sticky

Do itttt

^^^^
10 Pandaren Monk
Everyone Request Sticky

Do itttt

^^^^

Won't do anything. Mods have to review stickies anyway, it's not an automated process.
90 Draenei Warrior
So after over 24 pages;
Nobody can bring up a single armory page of somebody who has obtained a mount which should in theory be decently seen due to the sheer amount of alts killing Sha?

Blizzard;
Seriously.

This needs to be put in at .5%-1%.
90 Blood Elf Priest

^^^^

Won't do anything. Mods have to review stickies anyway, it's not an automated process.

It won't do anything, but that's not the reason it won't do anything.

The reason is that player-created threads cannot be stickied in the General forum. I doubt any stickes request here are ever reviewed at all because it's an official policy.

Besides, even if they were, that is not what stickies are for. Stickies are for pinning threads that relay important information relevant to a large number of people at the top of the forums so they are easily found. This thread does not relay important information, it's a (potential) bug report. When was the last time you've ever seen a bug report sticked anywhere on any forum ever?

So after over 24 pages;Nobody can bring up a single armory page of somebody who has obtained a mount which should in theory be decently seen due to the sheer amount of alts killing Sha?

Blizzard;
Seriously.

You can't really take the information you garner from the forums as gospel. The percentage of the playerbase that even reads the forums, let alone posts in them, is very, very, very small.
Edited by Vanarela on 2/6/2013 5:22 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
Those are in the loot table for friends and family of blizzard employees only. You will not get one. don't try.
85 Orc Warrior
Wait...... U guys are telling me that the sha and galleon drop more than just gold?
10 Pandaren Monk
02/06/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Oozaru
Wait...... U guys are telling me that the sha and galleon drop more than just gold?

Apparently not, haha.
90 Draenei Warrior

The reason is that player-created threads cannot be stickied in the General forum. I doubt any stickes request here are ever reviewed at all because it's an official policy.

Besides, even if they were, that is not what stickies are for. Stickies are for pinning threads that relay important information relevant to a large number of people at the top of the forums so they are easily found. This thread does not relay important information, it's a (potential) bug report. When was the last time you've ever seen a bug report sticked anywhere on any forum ever?

So after over 24 pages;Nobody can bring up a single armory page of somebody who has obtained a mount which should in theory be decently seen due to the sheer amount of alts killing Sha?

Blizzard;
Seriously.

You can't really take the information you garner from the forums as gospel. The percentage of the playerbase that even reads the forums, let alone posts in them, is very, very, very small.

I play on Multiple high population realms; Have never seen a single Sha/Galleon mount
Spam BG's more than a sane person should; No Galleon mount

I also keep up to date with mount matters considering I've been pushing and have held world rankings on collection matters; And want the Sha mount for personal use.

I'd consider every last bit of information linked in this thread regarding armory and the fact nobody's been able to post a /live/ screenshot and the fact that Mal'ganis, Tich, Moon Guard, Proudmoore, Darkspear and Kel'thuzad never have the mounts out and abouts is enough information for me.

There's something wrong.
90 Human Hunter
According to someone in my guild the galleon one dropped for someone a few days ago on my server. I don't know how to prove it though.
90 Troll Priest

This thread does not relay important information, it's a (potential) bug report. When was the last time you've ever seen a bug report sticked anywhere on any forum ever?

The OP and a few others said they posted this in the bug report forum as well but I can't find anything doing a search for Heavenly Onyx in those forums (were they deleted?). Still the point these people are trying to make is that this is nearly 25 pages and still not one response from Blizz regarding this issue. Something is definitely wrong here and we just want some kind of acknowledgement.
Edited by Glenjemin on 2/6/2013 5:51 PM PST
If you look the Sha mount up on Wowhead there are several people "confirm"ing that the mount has dropped for someone in their group. I can only assume they fell for the ol' Link-it-From-the-Dungeon-Journal trick. :(
90 Orc Warlock
02/06/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Kereda
According to someone in my guild the galleon one dropped for someone a few days ago on my server. I don't know how to prove it though.

People can link the item drop, it's been done following Galleon kills on my server too.

But I've never actually seen anyone riding the mount.
Edited by Kurze on 2/6/2013 5:54 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Knit
If you look the Sha mount up on Wowhead there are several people "confirm"ing that the mount has dropped for someone in their group. I can only assume they fell for the ol' Link-it-From-the-Dungeon-Journal trick. :(

Collectme addon.

When you link the mount from that add on, it comes up the same way as your mounts you already have learned do. Not the epic purple text, but the light blue-ish.

Personally, I'm rather saddened to hear this, I've been panicking to try to find a Sha group every week on my server for all my toons (harder than it sounds) for this mount...
72 Human Warrior
Some things are made obvious, because their absence is conspicuous.

The fact that there has been no Blue response to this thread yet is proof positive that yes, this is a problem, and yes, they are going to stealth fix it without admitting fault. Expect to see these mounts start to drop next tuesday, if not sooner.

Keep this sort of disconnect between players and devs in mind when you choose to renew your subscription.
90 Draenei Warrior
02/06/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Jesterjoe

Collectme addon.

When you link the mount from that add on, it comes up the same way as your mounts you already have learned do. Not the epic purple text, but the light blue-ish.

Personally, I'm rather saddened to hear this, I've been panicking to try to find a Sha group every week on my server for all my toons (harder than it sounds) for this mount...

Good news!

Sha is doable cross realm if you have any friends on more populated servers.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]