Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Schwert

Collectme addon.

When you link the mount from that add on, it comes up the same way as your mounts you already have learned do. Not the epic purple text, but the light blue-ish.

Personally, I'm rather saddened to hear this, I've been panicking to try to find a Sha group every week on my server for all my toons (harder than it sounds) for this mount...

Good news!

Sha is doable cross realm if you have any friends on more populated servers.

I know, I have a friend on your server actually...and a toon (druid named Nocthan if you ever saw me wandering around) it's just I can't catch my friend doing it once, and even then, I have 3 other toons on Bonechewer needing to get it done... MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

Not really, but it is a hassle. I might start trying that openraid nonsense.
90 Human Paladin
I hope I haven't wasted my coins every week for a mount that wasn't even possible to get even if it is a super low drop rate :(
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've been doing a little bit of investigating on this since I saw this thread, asking around on my server, many people Claim to have seen one, but when pressed for information they cannot remember, or their guildie changed names or servers or has alt codes in their name they cannot type.... it all seems extremely suspicious
90 Blood Elf Mage
wtb blue post...lol~!
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
new thread: does alt code letters in your name increase your luck in the game's RNG?
The fact that there has been no Blue response to this thread yet is proof positive that yes, this is a problem, and yes, they are going to stealth fix it without admitting fault. Expect to see these mounts start to drop next tuesday, if not sooner.

Keep this sort of disconnect between players and devs in mind when you choose to renew your subscription.

That's a bit paranoid.

There was a very similar issue with loot from Feng recently, and they openly admitted the mistake.
90 Dwarf Warrior
New thread, this ones very close to cap.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810522637#1
90 Blood Elf Warlock
BLADESTOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM
90 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 06:24 PMPosted by Chaoslotus
BLADESTOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM

Reminds me of Marrowgar.
1 Tauren Warrior
02/06/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Fawnix
I hope I haven't wasted my coins every week for a mount that wasn't even possible to get even if it is a super low drop rate :(

This, the only reason I participate on that crap lag fest is for the damn mount(I'm a mount collector).
90 Orc Death Knight
Ugh. You people are so impatient. Cap the first thread before you make a second!
55 Night Elf Death Knight
T_T
90 Gnome Warlock
New thread, this ones very close to cap.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810522637#1
90 Worgen Death Knight
Posted by Bambislayer
Wowhead says 1 of 2147? So that's something I guess...

That data is from the PTR before mop was even released. It's looted more than 2000 times per week on my server alone, let alone the other 500+ wow servers across all regions.

People have to upload their data to wowhead for it to show. So lets say 1 in 10 people do that, Wowhead will only have data on 10% of the population.
72 Human Warrior
02/06/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Tarski
That's a bit paranoid.

Perhaps, but I'm willing to come off as paranoid in order to have this issue fixed, or at least acknowledged, ASAP. There's no excuse for the lack of response to begin with. I don't doubt for one second that the peons at HQ are scurrying around like decapitated chickens trying to figure out a way to damage control this mess-up.
90 Dwarf Warrior
500th post, should be capped now unless a blue has secretly extended it.

New thread is here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810522637?page=1
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]