Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Human Warlock
02/05/2013 05:41 AMPosted by Dakkz
That data is from the PTR before mop was even released. It's looted more than 2000 times per week on my server alone, let alone the other 500+ wow servers across all regions.

Your realm averages a sha kill every 5 mins? Way to just plain out lie because you havent got the mount.

My realm probably loots sha close to that many times per week and it's borderline low pop.
90 Night Elf Druid
If this is something that people only can roll on once a week, and there are still people in the world running Strat and Sethekk daily to get their mount drops (my long-time-playing boyfriend nearly had a heart attack when my Raven Lord dropped), I would assume the chances of you even seeing someone with these mounts are slim, considering the amount of times people could have possibly run both bosses since MoP dropped.
90 Human Warlock
No one having Sha mount is surprising. Galleon mount, not so surprising since that thing hardly exists to kill anyway, so low drop chance on something that has a low spawn chance = maybe no one will ever see it.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Chisteria
If this is something that people only can roll on once a week, and there are still people in the world running Strat and Sethekk daily to get their mount drops (my long-time-playing boyfriend nearly had a heart attack when my Raven Lord dropped), I would assume the chances of you even seeing someone with these mounts are slim, considering the amount of times people could have possibly run both bosses since MoP dropped.
Please read the full post before commenting, thanks. It has nothing to do with me not getting the mount, it is to do with NOBODY IN THE WORLD getting the mount, EVER.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Bladestorm
, I would assume the chances of you even seeing someone with these mounts are slim, considering the amount of times people could have possibly run both bosses since MoP dropped.

Honey, I read the full rant. Maybe read mine, because I was still talking about everyone in the world.
90 Undead Warrior
02/05/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Stralvne
You should read their post too, considering they said seeing anyone with it at slim. Seriously, women. You probably are one considering they think everything they say is right. not sexist, stating true facts

I'd like to direct you to the part of the OP where it is explained exactly what guildox is and does, and how it shows no one with either of the mounts.
90 Night Elf Druid
That was a link of the most popular/rare mounts in the game. Please go back and show me a link that is 100% accurately depicting NO ONE IN THE WORLD getting the galleon/sha mounts.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd punt a million gnomes to get the heavenly onyx cloud serpent....
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Chisteria
That was a link of the most popular/rare mounts in the game. Please go back and show me a link that is 100% accurately depicting NO ONE IN THE WORLD getting the galleon/sha mounts.
See, you didn't read the original post. I explained what Guildox does, it isn't a popularity chart where you go and click your favorite mount. It is a popularity chart using data from blizzards own API to show the most commonly owned mount, it does this by seeing how many players own the mount according to armory.

It dropped. 1 of 2147
As I said earlier if you care to read, that is PTR data. You think out of the multiple thousands of people that use the wowhead addon they have only killed it 2k times?

deal with the fact it exists
Prove it? yet to see an armory or proof that it is actually obtainable yet; there are multiple people on wowhead claiming they or guildies got it, none have posted armories when asked to.

Theres other servers than Frostmourne, even if someone stated it was on there doesn't mean they will be near you
If you go to the link in the OP it shows there are no Sha or Galleon mounts currently owned by players in game. Guildox uses the wow API to obtain data of every single players armory on every realm for US, Eu and Asia.
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/5/2013 8:41 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
SO. Just looked myself up on GuildOx. My profile hasn't been updated in 21 days. Theoretically, I could've received the mounts in those 21 days. Accurate information, huh?

So you can continue to say I'm not reading your OP, or your point is accurate because you say so and have no concrete evidence to back you up (which was just proven), but the fact of the matter here is that your theory got disproved and you're upset because you thought you pulled one over on Blizzard.
Edited by Chisteria on 2/5/2013 8:56 AM PST
86 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't even exist on GuildOx.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Chisteria
SO. Just looked myself up on GuildOx. My profile hasn't been updated in 21 days. Theoretically, I could've received the mounts in those 21 days. Accurate information, huh?
Then you should have also noticed that it doesn't store what mounts, achievements etc you have. All that data is directly from wows armory, and not your guildox Profile.

The reason your gear isn't automatically updated on Guildox is because it would most likely use multiple terabytes of bandwidth per month to do so for everyone, and for a site which doesn't seem to generate much money; that's just plain stupid. That is why your gear is 21 days out dated.
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/5/2013 8:59 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Seen the Sha mount drop twice out of about 5 kills. No drop witnessed on Galleon from one kill.
90 Night Elf Druid
Then you should have also noticed that it doesn't store what mounts, achievements etc you have on your Guildox profile. All that data is directly from wows armory, and not your guildox Profile.

Wrong again. This is a link to the Unique Pets per Toon on my server. As you can see, I have 409 pets, which is what the UN-UPDATED profile claims. I have over 430 pets currently. This website does NOT automatically take info from the armory.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=20&r=Uldaman-US&w=&n=

And here's my accurate Blizz armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Chisteria/pet#status=is-collected

Proof, dear.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Cask
I think 'Read the original post' is said more often than anything else in here.
I believe I told 1 person? possibly 2 to actually read the post. Hardly the most said thing in this thread.

02/05/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Cask
We get it, OP. You really like GuildOx, and trust its data to an irritating fault.
Well, it's not guildox's data; it is blizzards. Guildox just makes it easily viewable to the public.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]