Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Human Warrior
I was in a Galleon group yesterday, someone SAID they got the mount. They posted it but I didn't actually see them use it.
90 Orc Warrior
Everyone in this topic annoys me.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Bladestorm
it doesn't store what mounts, achievements etc you have.

02/05/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Chisteria
I have 409 pets,
I never said it didn't show how many you have in your un-updated profile, it shows that in bold (literally) I said it didn't store what specific mounts/achievements/etc you have. That data is harvested from blizzards API.

02/05/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Chisteria
Wrong again
90 Human Hunter
I've seen a tauren riding the galleon mount around the halfhill marketplace. I wasn't even aware of the mount at the time, so I was like 'what IS THAT mount' and had to go look it up. I haven't seen it since though.
Unless there is some way to hack mounts, then we've got at least one on our server.

Never seen the Sha mount.
90 Dwarf Warrior
There is i can say forsure a person on illidan with the sha mount hes always sitting in shrine on that and sometimes on the elegon mount

il come back with the name when i get on today
Definitely interested in seeing this, keep us updated :D
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/5/2013 9:15 AM PST
87 Pandaren Mage
02/05/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Ariannas
I'd punt a million gnomes to get the heavenly onyx cloud serpent....

You do and I'll give you such a pinch! >:3
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Bladestorm
There is i can say forsure a person on illidan with the sha mount hes always sitting in shrine on that and sometimes on the elegon mount
Definitely interested in seeing this, keep us updated :D
100 Night Elf Hunter
http://youtu.be/JBk2YW6WlOA
Apparently someone got it, the video certainly shows someone with one.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Bladestorm
Well, it's not guildox's data; it is blizzards. Guildox just makes it easily viewable to the public.

Seriously though, did you just get hired as their new PR rep? Please understand that this is NOT accurate data, and the internet is not a place with rainbows and sunshine and happy websites that have 100% accurate data 100% of the time.
Edited by Chisteria on 2/5/2013 9:16 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Chisteria
Well, it's not guildox's data; it is blizzards. Guildox just makes it easily viewable to the public.

Seriously though, did you just get hired as their new PR rep? Please understand that this is NOT accurate data, and the internet is not a place with rainbows and sunshine and happy websites that have 100% accurate data 100% of the time.

You really have a bee in your bonnet over this.

Crying about how inaccurate the data available to us is doesn't do a lot of good when the only 100% database isn't accessible to the public.

If you want to end the argument, just link someone's armory who has either mount.

Because the rest of us are choking on the smug cloud you're both producing.
90 Dwarf Warrior
http://youtu.be/JBk2YW6WlOA
Apparently someone got it, the video certainly shows someone with one.
Unfortunately there are a few programs out there that can change the look of your mounts, armor etc (for you, but not other people) So screenshots/videos aren't really "evidence" per se unless the author posts their armory :/

02/05/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Chisteria
Please understand that this is NOT accurate data, and the internet is not a place with rainbows and sunshine and happy websites that have 100% accurate data 100% of the time.
I never said it was, of course there could be flaws and probably is some.

But there have been literally over a million (using basic math) Sha kills since MoP launch, surely at least 1 person would have the mount. No? Nowhere on wowhead or any other site has there been an armoy link (which is the only accurate way to know if somebody has actually obtained the mount).
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/5/2013 9:24 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Too bad I wasn't upset about inaccurate data as a whole, just when it's being used to prove a point :(
90 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Chisteria
Too bad I wasn't upset about inaccurate data as a whole, just when it's being used to prove a point :(

Well I assure you we all care how many pets you own.

A lot.
02/05/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Amyiss
the rest of us are choking on the smug cloud you're both producing.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Chisteria
Please stop posting in this thread, it was made to discuss and prove/disprove that the mount is actually obtainable in game - so far nobody has proved it is. Unless you are going to do that or discuss it, scoot along; you are only wasting your time.

This thread has nothing to do with how accurate Guildox is, it was only used as a reference because as Amyiss said earlier, there isn't really much public access to the data.
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/5/2013 9:30 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, you're right! The only thing for Blizzard to do is up the drop rate to 100% so you get it, which will prove that it's not broken, then put it back to the current rate so it'll still be rare.
90 Undead Warlock
There's a guy on my server with the Galleon mount, and another guy with the Astral Cloud Serpent. Low drop rate = low drop rate.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Mornelitheii
and another guy with the Astral Cloud Serpent.
I know the astral serpent is in game, multiple people on my realm have it too. The Sha mount is called the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent.

02/05/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Mornelitheii
There's a guy on my server with the Galleon mount

02/05/2013 03:39 AMPosted by Bladestorm
Edit: If you are going to claim you have seen the mount please link an armory as proof or your comment will be considered trolling, or misinformed.
90 Pandaren Priest
I remember the first time I saw Galleon and was fortunate enough to be invited to the group that engaged him, I thought "Yes, he would make an excellent mount."

That was just after I'd hit 90. I've never seen him since then.

I can't remember where I was going with this anecdote.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]