Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Troll Death Knight
So there is an approximately 15% chance to win something, anything, off sha and galleon. Lowest recorded drop rate I believe was 0.10% on Rivendare. (As a note it has been increased from that). So a 15%*0.10% = .00015% to win it in worst possible situation. At 2,000 loot chances per week that would be a 30% chance per week for a single person to win the mount.

Please correct if numbers wrong.
100 Tauren Druid
Regarding the Galleon mount, there is an elite (not rare) mushan sleeping on a cliff on the border between Valley of the Four Winds and Jade Forest. If you kill it, it drops Oddly-Shaped Horn, which is a temporary mount very similar to the Galleon one. Anyone riding this around Halfhill is probably just trolling people, and not using the real one.

I may or may not have done this myself...
90 Pandaren Monk
Regarding the Galleon mount, there is an elite (not rare) mushan sleeping on a cliff on the border between Valley of the Four Winds and Jade Forest. If you kill it, it drops Oddly-Shaped Horn, which is a temporary mount very similar to the Galleon one. Anyone riding this around Halfhill is probably just trolling people, and not using the real one.

Haha! so cruel
90 Blood Elf Priest
So, what I've gotten from this thread is to stop doing Sha (I never see Galleon because he spawns so sporadically) for the mount and save my coins for the Elegon mount.

Ok. Elegon mount is much cooler anyways.
98 Worgen Mage

I did it many times when camping Galleon was the big thing that first month before the release of TOES.
100 Human Warlock
It's not like they haven't had off numbers before. Wasn't there already some items this patch that were supposed to drop, but couldn't?

Oh yah:

Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios
Mogu'shan Vaults
Feng the Accursed now correctly has a chance to drop Fan of Fiery Winds and Feng’s Ring of Dreams in the 10 player Heroic mode version of the encounter.

Completely possible that the mount is undroppable.
90 Pandaren Monk
It's not like they haven't had off numbers before. Wasn't there already some items this patch that were supposed to drop, but couldn't?

Oh yah:

Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios
Mogu'shan Vaults
Feng the Accursed now correctly has a chance to drop Fan of Fiery Winds and Feng’s Ring of Dreams in the 10 player Heroic mode version of the encounter.

Completely possible that the mount is undroppable.

Good point. Maybe getting the word out like this will get it fixed, if needed. Rare is fine with me, but impossible is not :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 03:58 AMPosted by Enekie
What's the Sha mount?

A female proto-drake with a burka on
02/05/2013 04:04 AMPosted by Enekie

Heavenly Onyx Serpent.

What?! That's it?

I wanted a little rideable angry Sha!

^ this.. lol when I read the thread title I pictured a small little angry sha where you sit on its shoulders.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's too bad we can't get a Sha of Happiness mount to drop.
98 Troll Rogue
Then somebody says "I post on the forums, I got this mount, look at my armory"

anybody?

anybody at all?
90 Blood Elf Priest

I've done it on my Tauren druid a few times. >.> Unfortunately, my intentions were to just irritate people with a HUGE mount standing on half the Halfhill quest givers.
90 Pandaren Monk
Then somebody says "I post on the forums, I got this mount, look at my armory"

anybody?

anybody at all?

*crickets*
My step niece's uncle's friend's friend got it too.
90 Pandaren Monk
well, i think 6 pages in, we have determined that neither of these mounts has dropped. ever.
time for a blue to chime in.

My hopes are that they are looking into it as we speak.
A guildie had one on an alt, but he deleted him.
90 Pandaren Monk
02/05/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Indrik
A guildie had one on an alt, but he deleted him.

9/10.. I bet you get some bites.
100 Gnome Mage
I thought some Korean got the Sha mount a few weeks ago?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]