Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

90 Gnome Mage
This data from guildox is deeply disturbing. I hope we get clarification soon!
90 Human Warrior
WTB moar info
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yep something is going on
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Wow, this is a very nice thread, hard to go against someone with such strong arguments (the sources may nit be official sources but they are very strong nevertheless)

I was wondering why i never saw a mount drop from galleon or sha or someone with it, also i've never seen a elegon mount drop in LFR(not sure if intended either)

If this proves true it's going to be a blast on places like wowhead where you got heavily up-voted comments confirming that "their guild mate got the mount from a coin" and so on...
10 Troll Warlock
02/05/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Lichkilla
please, dont let this get buried. we need answers, as this is clearly not working as intended.
It would be good if this data on the drop rates gave QA a cause to check into it and to double check the tables and the percentages. It seems unreasonable after this amount of time for the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent to not have dropped at all given how often Sha is up.
Edited by Advicetroll on 2/5/2013 5:00 PM PST
10 Pandaren Monk
Very fishy, especially how no one can produce an actual armory of someone with the mount. I'm willing to bet that most people are seeing the Exalted Shado-Pan serpent when they think they're seeing the Sha one, which is why we have so many "oh I saw a guy on it" posts.
90 Gnome Warlock
Yeah i agree something is up i mean i play on Frostmourne the second most Populated US realm and never seen a single person with the mount and sha and galleon get killed quite often to not see a single person of even hear of someone on our realm having one is just ridiculous.

Even the Onyxian drake who's drop rate was originanly .1% and on the first day of its release i saw about 4 of them (in Dalaran not the raid) so it makes you wonder just how low this drop rate is on the sha mounts when 40 people kill it and all have a seperate chance of getting it + gold coin rolls and never seen a single one on a realm something is up!
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
02/05/2013 04:41 AMPosted by Bladestorm
there are alt of people on Oceanic: Frostmourne that have the Sha mount but i have not seen the Galleon mount as of yet!
No there aren't, I believe you are referring to the people that fake link the learned mount when sha dies saying something along the lines of "OMG!" trying to get a rise out of general chat. I am also on Frostmourne, I am yet to see anyone on it.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure I did see someone fly pass me in Vale with the Heavenly Onyx mount, because I went to wowhead it immediately after that. Yes, this is Frostmourne server I'm talking about.
90 Dwarf Warrior
Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure I did see someone fly pass me in Vale with the Heavenly Onyx mount, because I went to wowhead it immediately after that. Yes, this is Frostmourne server I'm talking about.
Probably the normal Onyx mount, not the heavenly.
90 Draenei Shaman
Many wasted charms if this is true.
90 Blood Elf Priest
blizz would never admit this mistake (if it happened which seems entirely likely), best ya can hope for if it is true is they adjust drop rate on the sly and "forget" to put it in patch notes..... ;)

and yeah i know about the fan and ring, there drop rates where much higher so couldn't hide their MiA status. where blizz has screwed people out of multiple coins and wasting countless hours redoing him just for bonus roll (coins work on 2nd+ kills, an associate of mine who i used to run H LK with til he got invincible definately was doing this the first few weeks /months on multiple toons) Blizz will not admit their stuff up as they know people will rage demanding their coins back.
Edited by Hugsnheals on 2/5/2013 8:03 PM PST
90 Draenei Death Knight
I've seen a few with it.
90 Troll Priest
whats the visual diff between heavenly and regular?
90 Draenei Shaman
02/05/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Gerasa

heavenly has a tophat and lightning effects
02/05/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Gerasa

Heavenly Cloud Serpents have lightning (E: Except I'm wrong)

02/05/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Nefya
I've seen a few with it.

Yeah, lots of people have said that.

Nobody's actually linked to an account with it.
Edited by Tarski on 2/5/2013 8:18 PM PST
90 Orc Hunter
For the people who say they saw it; Which exactly did you see?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87771

or

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87768

The bottom link is easily obtained. The top has ZERO recorded in the armoury, and no one here has been able to link to an armoury that has it.

Edit. Thundering has lightning. HEAVENLY has WHITE ACCENTING.
Edited by Cozzene on 2/5/2013 8:17 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
I was wondering about the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent myself. I've never seen one, nor have I heard of anyone obtaining one, and it is curious.

Rare is one thing, but completely impossible isn't a good thing in terms of items that are meant to drop.

I'm curious to either see someone with it (as in someone actually having it), or see someone address the issue.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]