Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts

91 Orc Hunter
I do see the convenient "I got it/my friend got it but I/they don't have the required rep" excuse.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Lichkilla
still waiting on a response form a blue on how blizz intends to fix this and compensate those of us who have wasted so many coins.
I don't even care about compensation even though i've spent over 30 coins on Sha/Galleon across my alts. I just want the mount to be possible to get :/

I can understand if people wanted it though, as there was no indication that this mount was not possible to get.
90 Undead Mage
Oh come on! Headless Horseman's Mount isn't even on the list.
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Incinerater
It's rank 148.
90 Pandaren Monk
Ive seen people with the sha and galleon mounts on this server. the actual mounts,riding them. They exist,but they're rare.
90 Undead Mage
It's rank 148.

Oops, you're right, I confused that with the mount from Karazhan. The name of the summoning spell for the mount doesn't match the actual drop name. Sorry.
Edited by Incinerater on 2/5/2013 9:06 PM PST
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/05/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Incinerater
It's rank 148.

That's Midnight, drops from the first boss of Karazhan.
No, Midnight is rank 268.

-
02/05/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Xen
Ive seen people with the sha and galleon mounts on this server. the actual mounts,riding them. They exist,but they're rare.

For the people who say they saw it; Which exactly did you see?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87771

or

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87768

The bottom link is easily obtained. The top has ZERO recorded in the armoury, and no one here has been able to link to an armoury that has it.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Incinerater
It's rank 148.

No, he is correct. The mount from Attumen is called Fiery Warhorse's Reins
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OP, have you thought about reposting your original post over in Bug Report?
90 Undead Mage

No, he is correct. The mount from Attumen is called Fiery Warhorse's Reins

Yes, I edited my post. Stupid names..
100 Gnome Warlock
02/05/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Chisteria
That was a link of the most popular/rare mounts in the game. Please go back and show me a link that is 100% accurately depicting NO ONE IN THE WORLD getting the galleon/sha mounts.

I'm going to assume that the answer to the question "Do you know what guildox and wowprogress do" is no.
90 Pandaren Monk
90 Worgen Druid
I'd like to know about this as well.

02/05/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Lichkilla
i'm sure they are currently deciding how to reward / refund all those wasted elder coins.

They'll probably just say something like were also used for loot. I doubt we'll get any back. :P
Edited by Sibenice on 2/5/2013 9:25 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Lichkilla
we can only hope that blizzard is tailoring a proper response to this. either they knew, and never expected anyone to call them out on such a large error, or they really had no idea that this was not working. either way, i'm sure they are currently deciding how to reward / refund all those wasted elder coins.

They probably had no idea that it's not working. It's supposed to be rare, and everyone expects RNG to work against their favor at all times, so it shouldn't be surprising that no one thought anything of it until now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]