Divine Star

90 Blood Elf Paladin
ok thanks, didn't know. thanks for correction. disregard the thread
Edited by Svyn on 2/5/2013 11:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
How did they kill Halo?
Un-stealthing the other classes with a massive aoe was ridiculous! It still does the damage and healing it is meant to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pretty sure that's a tooltip update; the range was narrowed when the damage / healing was buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/05/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Amabella
tooltip update;
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
How did they kill Halo?
Un-stealthing the other classes with a massive aoe was ridiculous! It still does the damage and healing it is meant to do.

40 sec CD and <30yd range though? Compare that to Blizzard/Rain of Fire and it doesn't seem ridiculous. Powerful yes but not too powerful.
Reply Quote
How did they kill Halo?

40 sec CD and <30yd range though? Compare that to Blizzard/Rain of Fire and it doesn't seem ridiculous. Powerful yes but not too powerful.

mmk thanks for info.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
How did they kill Halo?

After 5.2 Rogues will never get hit with it anyway because they can teleport "hop" over it with any over their openers.

You could make an argument for Ferals I guess, but I rarely ever got hit with Halo because it's so obvious it's coming.

"Oh look, that Priest is moving in and out of LoS near that pillar to the right side. I wonder if he's luring me to that side in order to Halo me out of stealth."
- Queue hitting Priest from behind other side of pillar after Halo has already been cast.

I've already swapped to Divine Star anyway, and I still get people with it. Just because a class has openers doesn't mean they should get them no matter what.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]