[H] <Sellswords> is recruiting!

100 Orc Rogue
I’m sure you’ve heard the same guild recruitment pitches before. Haven’t we all? “Friendly, social, mature guild looking for more! Casual, raiding, pvp, crafting, we do it all!”

Now, I won’t say Sellswords is much different from that, because, well, we’re not. But what I will say is: We’re a community guild. We like doing things together. Whether that be dungeon crawling, raiding, questing, even LFR, simply put, we like helping each other out.

We are not a zerg guild. You will not see us spamming trade chat looking for any random person to fill our ranks. We like to get to know all of our new recruits. We like finding people that will find a home with us. People that will find us a good fit for their play-style as well as being a good fit for the guild themselves.

So what exactly do we do? We do SoO Flex raids and have started our foray into current normal 10man raiding, but we're still looking for a few good people to fill out our ranks.

We also do retro-raiding. Have you ever wanted to see the Black Temple? Or kill the Lich King? We’re even poking our heads into Challenge mode dungeon runs as well.

Currently our days and times for raiding are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm - 10pm (server time).

Who are we looking for? We're looking for good-natured people to fill in on our flex team with Normal SoO raid aspirations. We need dps (tanks wouldn't hurt either to give our current tanks a chance to hit things from behind), patience, and maturity.

We're also looking for people that share our sense of community. People that love helping others. We’re not looking for just raiders either. Anyone is welcome. Including Altoholics! Many of us in the guild suffer from this affliction as well, so you’ll be in good company.

We are also a RP friendly guild. We do not tolerate people that like to grief roleplayers. Many of us have RP’d in the past and we still like to promote RP within the community (whether that be guild or world). To help further RP within the guild if people wish to do so, Sellswords has a loose backstory of being a mercenary guild.

For raiding purposes, we are fairly serious (uh oh, there's that word) about it, albeit casually. If you are interested in raiding with us, you do not need to have a ton of raiding experience. All we ask is that you be willing to learn and improve if necessary, as well as put in an effort to get and be raid ready.

If you’d like more information about us, or are interested in joining, please contact Aroh, (or Carrionette), or Zops
Edited by Janka on 4/13/2014 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Hello Moon Guard!

Just sending this back to the top, you folks are chatty!

We're still looking for a few good people. I know I know, a lot of guilds are doing the same.

If you're looking for that small guild feel where you're not just another face in the crowd, come check us out!
Reply Quote
81 Troll Warrior
./poke
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
A fine group of adventurers!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Random Panda approves.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Hello again folks!

Getting excited for patch 5.2? We in Sellswords are! And we're still looking for some good folks to join us in that excitement!
Reply Quote
81 Troll Warrior
Where is my hair?
Where is my hair!?
This is awful!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Bumping this back to the top as we're recruiting again! Come join the fun in Sellswords as we poke Garrosh and his cronies. Check out the original post above for updated clarifications.

Also talk to Aroh (or Carrionette) or Zops in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]