<The Crown Chemical Co.> See you next year!

Why hello, there comrades! I am Apothecary Marett Festergloom, an employee from the Crown Chemical Company. It is that time of year again, where love is the talk of the town and everyone wants to get something for their sweetheart. Does this apply to you? Or do you want to feel special yourself during this occasion? Well the Crown Chemical Co. is running a campaign, where we will make -you- feel like you matter!

How about a lovely card, just to let you know how adored you are? We are offering everyone this opportunity and you even get a gift from your secret admirer! If you are interested in receiving a gift and lovely card from the Crown Chemical Company during this joyous time, please sign below! ((Alliance are free to sign up as well!))

The Crown Chemical Company will be a seasonal guild for this holiday alone. Anyone that is interested in receiving valentines cards and gifts or have one sent to a loved one, please feel free to leave a comment in this thread! Those that sign up to receive a gift will be sent a letter, and an item of the apothecaries choice in mail everyday for the full two weeks until the "Love is in the Air" event ends. :)

The <Crown Chemical Co.> will also be setting up events in cities during these two weeks, offering seasonal items for sale and RP themed around the holiday. Be cautious though, as some of the items may be suspicious....

We look forward to RPing with everyone!

Crown Chemical Company, Love is in the air city event!

When: Thursday, February 14th at 8 PM server time.

Where: Orgrimmar ((Valley of Honor and Valley of Strength- right beside the CCC NPCS)) and even walking around!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These events will be to promote the development of the return for the CCC! We will be selling all sorts of items and giving out samples. One of our beautiful...or handsome employees will even be offering smooches for a small fee! So bring your empty stomachs and your curiosity to test out what the Chemical Co. has in store for you! We will even be offering the "Princess Package again, which is a gift set consisting of one dress, bag of cookies or chocolate, selected wine or beverage and a sample of perfume!
Edited by Marett on 2/24/2013 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Due to the high demand that we had last year, we decided to stick to the holiday spirit and bring CCC back. We look forward to seeing some names on our mailing list for the next two weeks! :)
Reply Quote
I'll probably come up with something. Probably. Probably.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Definitely interested in RPing with you guys!
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Maxen

Who zhis handzome man in shiny vhite armor?
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Maxen

Our first happens to be an Alliance. How interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
We should work together, hm? Yes...Yes this could be fun indeed. I'm crazy enough to just do it.
Reply Quote
I want to send Kerdic a bloody head.....

......of one of his men, with love.
Reply Quote
I want to send Kerdic a bloody head.....

......of one of his men, with love.

Oooh! Oooh! Me too! I wanna send him Hoezak's !@#$%^-*s from Demi's purse. I'll have to have Hyatt steal em first though... Anyone know where she tends to leave it lying around?

Kerdic carries his wife's purse for her. She has him on a leash. >_>
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 09:54 PMPosted by Qerrathien
We should work together, hm? Yes...Yes this could be fun indeed. I'm crazy enough to just do it.

I think she wants to betray the Alliance and send some Halmarks for the Forsaken.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
*snickers* No, just vicious enough to let the worthless die, and those that do something decent live. All veneered in a squat highborne package.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Qerrathien
*snickers* No, just vicious enough to let the worthless die, and those that do something decent live. All veneered in a squat highborne package.

You are dead to me. Take that as a compliment.
Reply Quote
Getting together the lovely items for the holidays!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I love you.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Sibelius
I love you.

No, sir. We -love- you.
Reply Quote
Yay! Valentines!
Reply Quote

Oooh! Oooh! Me too! I wanna send him Hoezak's !@#$%^-*s from Demi's purse. I'll have to have Hyatt steal em first though... Anyone know where she tends to leave it lying around?

Kerdic carries his wife's purse for her. She has him on a leash. >_>

You bet I do. ;)
Reply Quote
Get off my lawn.
Reply Quote
XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]