The State of Alliance on Skullcrusher

90 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Manbacondtf
they gave everybody the ability to transfer for a reason.

I am pretty sure I outlined why this is not something that a lot of people want to do. After being on a server for years and years you create relationships with people and by transferring you often lose those friendships. Read the entire thread before you go making borderline retarded comments.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
yeaah i really enjoy this sever
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hi
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
i miss those days where there were 3-4 even 5 full 25mans groups raiding on alliance here is skullcrusher ... for now there is nothing we can do to change but just deal with it. play wow 3-4 hours for 2 days a weeks is pretty much how most people got over this problem. At the same time is not fair for new people in the game who havent enjoyed skullcrusher good times ... people get bored bc there is nothing to do ... and prob only few people keep enjoying the game as it used to be on BC+. i dont think blizzard have any ideas for this concern for anytime soon otherwise it would of being fixed by now. its sad and i feel ur pain.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
ohhh its a PvE thread
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
http://lolchamp.com/fail-files
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
and yet no gm to respond even tho this is what they said to do all that ids left on sc is a few raiding guild and a heap of trolls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You were expecting a GM response on the realm forums?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]