Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 2)

100 Blood Elf Mage
2 days and not a peep out of a dev about this? suprising............ not really, just typical.

On another note: Account wide mounts, everyone remember the big stink it made on forums when gold-sinks were taken off the list? didn't it take a few weeks before we finally got a response out of blizz an they made everything but PvP mounts account wide.
Edited by Tiandis on 2/7/2013 9:43 AM PST
100 Human Death Knight
posting to keep track of this fourm
90 Dwarf Paladin
On the positive side of things, if the drop rate really is just that bad, actually getting it would be like winning the lottery. Though you might have prefered winning the lottery, you can at least have the satisfaction of knowing that something with the same statistical chance happened to you.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Tiandis
On another note: Account wide mounts, everyone remember the big stink it made on forums when gold-sinks were taken off the list? didn't it take a few weeks before we finally got a response out of blizz an they made everything but PvP mounts account wide.

It took some time I think, but this is different. This is about a bug in an item already supposed to be ingame, not something in planning. I am wondering if maybe there needs to be a post in the bug forum about this. Clearly something is off, maybe the people best suited to look into it are the people that handle ingame bugs and issues.

Dont drop the general thread people need to be aware, but maybe post something in bug report.
Edited by Tivana on 2/7/2013 9:48 AM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/07/2013 09:46 AMPosted by Lichkilla
i think we may have to be prepared to accept that deception might be one of blizzards new ways of keeping content relevant. they never said these mounts where released. maybe we where just led to believe they where to keep people killing these bosses until 5.2 and beyond.

Well, when something is listed in dungeon journal as a possible loot from the boss, I pretty much interpret that as a document that they released that item.
92 Troll Druid
i think we may have to be prepared to accept that deception might be one of blizzards new ways of keeping content relevant. they never said these mounts where released. maybe we where just led to believe they where to keep people killing these bosses until 5.2 and beyond.

Being in the Dungeon Journal in the listed loot tables makes it an officially released item.
1 Tauren Warrior
Blizzard is obviously taking their time.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Honestly, guys, give Blizzard a 3-day grace period. 5 if it's a weekend and something like this comes up.
100 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2013 06:41 AMPosted by Violentntent
Noticed the post someone made on the EU forums, didn't go over so well there. Lots of friend of friend saw it land next to them somewhere, type of post. Even saw an MVP that said they have seen both looted in parties they have been in (falling for that old trick apparently). Don't know why it seems so unlikely to them. This would not be anywhere near the first time something of this nature has happened (eg: feng). O well, still hoping for proof. Whether that proof be that is has dropped, or that it hasn't.

Stupidity or gullibility is a disease - these people fell for some hardcore trolling or they just can't believe these mounts just don't exist in the game so they're just being delusional. Some people even think certain mounts are the sha mount like onyx one or a shadow priest on some thundering serpent. The one thing we want is a fair drop rate on these mounts (2-3%) and right now we're seeing zero mounts worldwide.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Lichkilla
blizzard deleted the post from the BUG forum. they might be trying to tell us something.....

So there was a post there? Oh, hmm well this is disappointing
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Lichkilla
blizzard deleted the post from the BUG forum. they might be trying to tell us something.....

Out of site out of mind, best response ever to something that pisses people off. It's clearly a bug or a blatant oversight, it's not the tiny problem blizz seems to believe it is.
Edited by Wilhelm on 2/7/2013 10:15 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin

yeah i have got a new one up. see how long it lasts.
Link plz.

OT: Still keeping track.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811342744?page=1#3
100 Night Elf Hunter
If that thread vanishes I'm going to be outraged.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Well, I guess the answer to that is clear: If you're ONLY after the mounts. STOP HERE. Don't enter World Bosses fights anymore. Let the Sha run through Kunlai.

Let their reports show people not spending coins in the world bosses anymore.
JUST STOP.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]