Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 2)

55 Night Elf Death Knight
Let's get those armory links!!

Today is the day!

Surely someone has looted it :D?

*crickets*
90 Worgen Hunter
I bet you that a blue will respond to a 'hug a <herp derp class>' thread but nothing on this.
56 Pandaren Monk
The Dragon Warrior demands an answer to this.
90 Dwarf Warrior
Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent If it in the data base, it should drop off the boss.
There are multiple mounts that are in game and have never been actually obtainable
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/6/2013 6:59 PM PST
90 Troll Priest
02/06/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Mirax
Posting to keep track of this.
90 Gnome Death Knight
Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent If it in the data base, it should drop off the boss. since it has a 0.05% chance, maybe same applies to bonus rolls?

Exactly the coin is just the extra chance but the same drop rate still applies to a coin roll.
:)

Still no proof of an armory link that someone actually has one :<
90 Human Paladin
I wonder if Blizzard is watching just going "oh geez...what do we say" or something. :o
90 Orc Warlock
02/06/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Jesterjoe
I wonder if Blizzard is watching just going "oh geez...what do we say" or something. :o

Probably the smartest thing they could do would be to quietly hotfix a bump to the drop rate so that a handful of players could get it in the coming week.

People would inevitably point out the convenient timing, but the plausable deniabilty and the fact that people are getting the mounts would probably cool most tempers. It would be a hell of a lot less egg on their face than coming out and saying "yeah we botched it so the mounts never dropped sorry."
90 Draenei Paladin
02/06/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Kurze

Probably the smartest thing they could do would be to quietly hotfix a bump to the drop rate so that a handful of players could get it in the coming week.

People would inevitably point out the convenient timing, but the plausable deniabilty and the fact that people are getting the mounts would probably cool most tempers. It would be a hell of a lot less egg on their face than coming out and saying "yeah we botched it so the mounts never dropped sorry."

They didn't do that with the Feng loot though.
90 Human Paladin

In that case, I'll just quietly hope I'm one of those handful :p

02/06/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Tarski

I know it's the same thing, but for some reason I can picture a lot more uproar if it's over a mount. Dunno why, I just can.
Edited by Jesterjoe on 2/6/2013 7:07 PM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
Posting for bump and action
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/06/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Tarski
This is true but it only effected the small amount of players that were doing feng 10 man heroic, sha is killed hundreds of thousands of times a week; a lot more people would have the right to be angry.
56 Pandaren Monk
At this point, I think a blue post would just be the normal BS about the RNG system
90 Human Warrior
02/06/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Mirax
Posting to keep track of this.

Also the blue will not post if he or she really doesnot know the answer, would you ?

There might be a real problem in this, that has just gone unnoticed by the powers that be. Hoping that they are looking into this and can give an answer soon. Glass half full kind of guy :)
Edited by Njords on 2/6/2013 7:16 PM PST
10 Troll Warlock
Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent If it in the data base, it should drop off the boss. since it has a 0.05% chance, maybe same applies to bonus rolls?
Reins of the Black Riding Yak is also in the database, but is nowhere in game.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Never heard about this until now. But i am now extremely interested.

Secretly im hoping that blizzard stuffed up bad just cause i wanna hear a blue go "We were wrong"
90 Night Elf Druid
Even a "we hear your cries and are looking into it" would be comforting.
90 Gnome Warlock
the odd thing is they both show on the dungeon journal loot and some mounts that do drop Eg the onesfrom ZG arent in the journal that stupid thing can be very misleading :S
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]