Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 2)

90 Draenei Paladin
02/06/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Bladestorm
They didn't do that with the Feng loot though.
This is true but it only effected the small amount of players that were doing feng 10 man heroic, sha is killed hundreds of thousands of times a week; a lot more people would have the right to be angry.

On the other hand, that's actual loot which can have a miniscule (but non-zero) effect on progress, whereas the mount is just for vanity.
10 Troll Warlock
02/06/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Tarski
On the other hand, that's actual loot which can have a miniscule (but non-zero) effect on progress, whereas the mount is just for vanity.
My vanity is very important and I am always looking for an upgrade to my mount collection.
90 Human Warrior
Twiddling thumbs.

Anyone?
100 Blood Elf Mage
another blue response on that 5.2 dps crud....... nothing from them just to confirm or deny these drop
90 Night Elf Rogue
Blue post please?
100 Draenei Paladin
Surely the 1 (of 2147) drop shown on Wowhead can be verified? It's not a good drop rate, but it would mean someone running the client got it.
100 Troll Priest
Still waiting to see the armory of someone who actually has either mount.

And none of this "friend of a guildy" got the mount crap.
91 Orc Hunter
02/06/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Tríbunal
Surely the 1 (of 2147) drop shown on Wowhead can be verified? It's not a good drop rate, but it would mean someone running the client got it.
Tht's ptr data. In the ENTIRETY of MoP, there are far, far more than 2147 uploaded kills.
90 Orc Shaman
Also according to wowhead everything in sha database has only been looted once and has a .05% drop chance...

No one has this mount... It doesn't exist!!
Edited by Oxcide on 2/6/2013 8:00 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Unfortunately, not many people actually run the wowhead client while playing Live. So there might be many people that have looted, but not actually registered. (Thinnnnnnnk about it, If you had the mount, would you be on the forums, or wowhead page, looking for it's drop rate?)
90 Draenei Paladin
02/06/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Swinny
Unfortunately, not many people actually run the wowhead client while playing Live. So there might be many people that have looted, but not actually registered. (Thinnnnnnnk about it, If you had the mount, would you be on the forums, or wowhead page, looking for it's drop rate?)

Those people would be showing up on things like Guildox, which regularly crawl the armoury looking at people.

Also if I got it I'd definitely upload a picture to WoWhead. There are 18 pictures of the mount from Elegon, for example. There's one of the Sha mount, and it looks somewhat suspicious.
Edited by Tarski on 2/6/2013 8:05 PM PST
90 Gnome Monk
Guildie got the drop a while back from sha
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anetheron/Compromise/mount#status=is-collected&filter=Onyx
90 Gnome Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anetheron/Compromise/mount#status=is-collected&filter=Onyx

Not sure if trolling or serious >.>
100 Troll Shaman

Heavenly Onyx, not regular Onyx, sorry bud.
88 Tauren Shaman
I'd like to keep track of this, as well. I'm on a high pop server and have seen neither the cloud serpent or Galleon's mount. I've seen an annoying share of people link the cloud serpent saying they can't ride it due to insufficient rep, so naturally, I assume they're lying. I don't care if Blizz messed up as long as its remedied in a timely manner.
Edited by Minith on 2/6/2013 8:12 PM PST
90 Dwarf Warrior
Normal Onyx is from Shado pan exalted, the HEAVENLY Onyx is the one we are after.
86 Night Elf Druid
I have never seen the Heavenly Onyx mount in game, and my server has a high pop. Very suspicious... >.>

Needless to say, I'm interested in getting a blue post here. I assume it's a bug, lets see if they own up to it and fix it.
90 Orc Death Knight
02/06/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Ikle

Wrong mount. Nice try though
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm back as well - waiting to see if we get a Blue response. We know you're reading this Blues...so answer please?

/nudge
86 Dwarf Death Knight
My uncle's niece's roomate in college's aunt's third daughter's son got the mount...

I kid.

This is a strange occurrence... Perhaps the item itself is bugged, and does not show properly in the database, or is this a fault in the RNG? ...Or is Blizzard teasing us?

The last one is assuredly not the case... But I suspect one of the two other theories.

Let's hope Blizzard gets down from their golden throne, and sends someone our way. Even a copy/pasted "Don't worry!" blue post would be nice. For now, we'll have to settle with the not-so-shiny Shado-Pan mount.

The mystery continues. Will the heroes find the Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, will they ever get a blue post? How long will the Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent last? Find out.. NEXT EPISODE!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]