Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 2)

91 Orc Hunter
Well, like I said in the last thread, I've seen the galleon mount with my own eyes (horde side). Though after reading all of this I'm wondering if it was a hack (it was in the valley, only a few weeks after MoP's release, so it could have been a hacker/botter I guess).

I don't play horde but I have a low lvl in Org, I'll log in occasionally and see if he pops up on it again. If I can get a screenie I'll post it.
Oddly-Shaped HornWe dont want a screen shot. We want an armoury.
90 Draenei Paladin
Well, like I said in the last thread, I've seen the galleon mount with my own eyes (horde side). Though after reading all of this I'm wondering if it was a hack (it was in the valley, only a few weeks after MoP's release, so it could have been a hacker/botter I guess).

I don't play horde but I have a low lvl in Org, I'll log in occasionally and see if he pops up on it again. If I can get a screenie I'll post it.

Galleon mount in the Valley? It could have been that horn item.
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh right the coins! Ok then lets assume for the sake of argument that 1 out of ten people uses a coin on this boss.

That means 1,700,000 x 1.1 (1 out of ten people = 1,870,000 kills total.

That brings us to a 2.90×10^-813 % chance that it hasn't dropped yet.

If you were a scientist at NASA, you would have given up at 2.9X10^-2 and everyone would assume it was impossible.

This is starting to look like an equally impossible scenario
90 Draenei Priest
Oh right the coins! Ok then lets assume for the sake of argument that 1 out of ten people uses a coin on this boss.

That means 1,700,000 x 1.1 (1 out of ten people = 1,870,000 kills total.

That brings us to a 2.90×10^-813 % chance that it hasn't dropped yet.

If you were a scientist at NASA, you would have given up at 2.9X10^-2 and everyone would assume it was impossible.

This is starting to look like an equally impossible scenario

thanks for the math
91 Orc Hunter
Bladestorm, maybe you could add this to the top of the OP?

--Oddly-Shaped Horn If you have seen someone on a Mushan mount in the Valley of the Four Winds, you likely saw this, unless you can link an armoury.
--The HEAVENLY Onyx Serpent has glowing white accenting; not lightning or the black/green/grey accenting of the Shado-Pan Onyx Serpent.
Edited by Cozzene on 2/6/2013 9:59 PM PST
91 Orc Hunter
Btw guys ******* is the name of the hack that lets you turn into stuff. like mounts etc.
It's aginst the ToS, I wouldnt advertise it
90 Pandaren Mage
I honestly didn't even know a mount existed from Sha and Galleon until these threads.
90 Orc Death Knight
Btw guys ******* is the name of the hack that lets you turn into stuff. like mounts etc.

This is forum vacation material
90 Orc Death Knight
02/06/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Serefina
I honestly didn't even know a mount existed from Sha and Galleon until these threads.

We're pretty sure it doesn't exist, so don't feel bad about it
90 Orc Warlock
Wow, that post vanished fast. Maybe someone is watching this thread.
90 Troll Warlock
02/06/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Kurze
Wow, that post vanished fast. Maybe someone is watching this thread.

Post #107.

Deleted by Moderater.

WE KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING THIS BLIZZARD.
91 Blood Elf Hunter
This may stir up a fuss, but. . . I'm just going to drop this right here in response >.>

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811342636
90 Draenei Paladin
02/06/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Bluntybill
I've seem this mount twice on Misha, and I didn't write down his armory sorry nerd.

I was there when you saw it and it was another mount.

02/06/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Corlynne
This may stir up a fuss, but. . . I'm just going to drop this right here in response

Your response is a long version of "maybe the drop rate is really low".
90 Worgen Druid
Post #107.

Deleted by Moderater.

WE KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING THIS BLIZZARD.

They can't make a statement until they look into it (if they're going to make one), though. At least we know they're watching. :P
Edited by Sibenice on 2/6/2013 10:19 PM PST
90 Troll Hunter
This is hilarious.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]