Just going to throw this out there....

90 Human Priest
All guilds on Misha should combine into one. Too many skilled players scattered. We can form a guild and name it <Misha's Finest> GOGO!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I would join
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Didn't a guild already try to do this? I think they were called Team Synergy(no relation to the current guild Synergy)
Reply Quote
sticky requested
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Misha ALL-stars>
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
<The Pain /Train>

Choo Choo.
Reply Quote
<Bear Is Server>

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
....the thing is.. how do ya work out the countless lil differences? people/values/goals/...things like that..the leadership? exactly how would ya choose? I do think that Misha (Horde side anyway) could benefit from coming together more...just unsure how (and if it is possible at all) the details could ever be hammered out in a a fair way amongst the masses.. =)

The concepts of mutual respect and cooperation seem to be on life support most the time .. ever been in a group that wipes...eeks! ..people go at each other like starving cannibals in a hot tub full of bbq sauce...

...am not being negative..just curious as to how those who support this would suggest working out the details?
Edited by Starsweet on 9/8/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Why did you bring up a thread from months ago?
!@#$%es these days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)