Agammagan finally dead?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
A new Horde PvP Guild is opening up and we have nearly 15 geared 90s here. We will start next season with an RBG team
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Dank, you are king bro! Waldo- would be happy for to pay for your xfer off our rock, or anyone else for that matter. You guys cry and complain about how dead it is and how little activity there is on the realm, but then ask for someone to carry you or join your group. Nobody likes a whiner so either bring some friends to agga, get off our rock, or shut the hell up.
Reply Quote
Apoc I am a glad paladin on Sargeras and alliance I just started playing agamm again when I made this thread lol don't assume to know me buddy because you know NOTHING about me I proved myself on Sargeras so just shut up plz like open mouth insert foot plox
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
but but but

achievements are account wide, so why not post from your 'glad paladin' account to confirm?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
but but but

achievements are account wide, so why not post from your 'glad paladin' account to confirm?

inb4 becuz bro it was back burning crusade, you know when pvp was actually challenging. anyways bro i got rid of that account years ago.
Edited by Skreh on 4/3/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ohhhh kitttiesssssss
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Also, I thought my code written in C programming language in my first post was interesting.

I think everything you do is interesting Danks.

I might be your biggest fan...
I'm still going to kill you one day :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
04/07/2013 11:37 PMPosted by Canadanother
Also, I thought my code written in C programming language in my first post was interesting.

I think everything you do is interesting Danks.

I might be your biggest fan...
I'm still going to kill you one day :)

<333
Reply Quote
Wait what?
-Whiteblanco
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I used to be on Agamaggan :D and I do miss it, when I first started wow back in '07 I stared as Zachthekilla, night elf warrior, prot for life.

I finally xfered here to my new main server anvilmar cause my friend was here, however my main is my BDK Cybrok.

I still have a few toons on Agamaggan, I do miss it

Will never forget you guys :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
After several weeks, I can assure You that the Alliance side is dead.

No Nalak, Galleon, Sha, nor Oondasta since the first couple weeks of 5.2.

No pugs for any raid.

No pugs for any rated battleground.

The paltry occasional few that can be made consistently fail miserably.

Guild activity must also be spectacularly limited because city chat channel is more likely to be used for bro-downs and what passes for political discussion than it is for guild recruitment.

(I realize there is a guild recruitment channel, please...we all know no one uses that.)

If it weren't for openraid.us or openqueue, Thunder Island of Quel'danas dailies would be the only thing for me to do.

Who buys pots and flasks for raids that don't happen? Who upgrades gear or buys items to show off their sweet xmog for players that all come from other realms thanks to CRZ?

We have all the detriments of a normal pop server when it comes to resource pressure and finding rare mobs for old achievements like Frostbitten, but none of the benefits like ... any activity at all.

Please merge us or open free transfers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]