Guild looking for a new home

90 Draenei Paladin
My guildees and I are looking for a new server to call our home and Bloodhoof caught our eye. If anyone can give us some info on the economy, how many unguilded players there are, how well do the pugs do, and if you would recommend starting our guild on this server.
Thank you for any input that you have.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I take it you guys are staying Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump, yea Druidicus we plan on staying alliance. Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Well I can't speak on the ally side of things but I have heard our economy tends to run a little on the high side. We're an original, launch server so we're pretty old and set in our ways. We used to be listed under east coast when Blizz broke the servers down by location. We seem to have been pretty drama quiet lately but the ally side has had its share of idiots kids/ninja looting/my brother did it while I was taking a dump/type stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
^^hah, well that's crappy... *zing*

Nah but in all seriousness we would definitely like to avoid people like that at all costs. We'd start here with a good base of 5-6 players and just looking to fill some dps roles really or possibly a tank with some dependable players. We're just tired of losing people and having to rebuild. We have been together for like 6 years and raid more for the fun of raiding together than being a competitor for top on the server. A number of us have been that in many other guilds but it was never like the fun we had as a group and are looking to get back to that.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Just don't leave an imprint of your head on the couch when you get up.

Since you're picking ally, they tend to have a slightly higher pop than the horde around here and like I've said, we seem to be fairly low drama these days. Damn peacenik pandas are rubbing off on people :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]