Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
How interested would you be in faction changing? I ask because <Impetus> is looking for a solid Shadow (We would like someone to be a flexible disc, but Shadow is our primary concern with Disc being around just for fights that they lolpwn on)
We are just beginning the days of <Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center), we have a very solid group so far and we are recruiting to finish out our team. At the moment we need DPS, and ideally from the following:
We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST.
We are aiming to quickly get up to speed, gear up, get used to playing together, and be ready for 5.2 when it launches. Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:
* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve their performance every week on every pull. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use our forums to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them.
* Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. But this is a commitment we are all making to take 6 hours out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. In fairness to the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance.
* Be laid back and mature. Our roster consist of mostly working adults with kids and/or other commitments. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama.
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya
Our admission process includes a written application and an interview. If you are not willing to do both of these, we have no expectation that you will be willing to meet up to our requirements as part of the raid team.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet to save you from reading more rambling and sprawling messages. I'm currently in the market for a dedicated dps. I read your post and was interested to see if you are the elusive player that you claim to be. I would very much so like to talk with you further about that. But before we get ahead of ourselves here's a little bit about us.
My team is 6/6 MV (1/6 H MV) 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES (including elite protectors). We raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11pm est.
I'm looking for a player that researches the fights ahead of time and comes prepared. What really stands out to me is when someone knows their stuff and changes their playstyle to get that tiny bit more dps or utility until the boss finally falls over.
If my team sounds like a good fit for you I would love to talk with you further. You can add me on realid: email@example.com
and feel free to stop by our website: http://burnitdownshandris.shivtr.com/
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.