The House of Evil: casting fear in the shade!

90 Undead Warlock
Welcome to the last house on the street, the one all the others avoid. A house of evil, a home for warlocks!

Make yourself comfortable, grab a seat and an evil throw pillow for lumbar support and feel free to bring your pets with you.

Lost your succubus? She is probably down in the rumpus room with the other succubi.

Feeling worn down? There is always fel-coffee brewing in the kitchen because warlocks don't exist on evil alone, but be careful you don't step on the imps on the way there.

Welcome to the warlock chat thread , the first , as far as I can see, and hopefully not the last. Other classes have them so there is no reason why the best class, warlocks, can't have one too. Our numbers have dwindled, but the faithful still make their way around Azeroth with fel magic and a demon by their side.

Come in and talk about evil, killing people in a fear, one shotting someone with a chaos bolt, killing paladins... you know... warlock stuff. Also feel free to show off your transmog or any phat lewtz you have acquired recently! Share accomplishments, or whatever floats your evil boat.

And lest we forget the words of one of the greatest warlocks of all time, please meditate on the wisdom of Kralnor.

"I dont like to stress the fact that the warlock rocks, but he jus does,So, for all you staff users out there, feel free to come in and post, my staff is a good one". -Kralnor

My staff is a good one too.

Please:
-abide by the forum code of conduct in here
-leave disputes outside the thread, we are all warlocks here, we are all evil, leave the bickering behind
-non-warlocks are welcome to come in and discuss the best class, warlocks, with us as well

If, and hopefully when, the thread caps it would be appreciated if the last poster could make a new one with the same title and a new joke.

i.e. The House of Evil: xxxxxx
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Support this. Community lounges are great.

Well, got the lock to 85 and halfway to 86. Leveling through Mists stuff again is going to be annoying, but now that I finally have the Lunar Festival done, I'll have more time for alts.

Hoping to get him 90 and decently geared before S13 so I can get him his honor Malev and transfer him as well as this guy Horde with my arena partners and some of their friends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Support this. Community lounges are great.

Well, got the lock to 85 and halfway to 86. Leveling through Mists stuff again is going to be annoying, but now that I finally have the Lunar Festival done, I'll have more time for alts.

Hoping to get him 90 and decently geared before S13 so I can get him his honor Malev and transfer him as well as this guy Horde with my arena partners and some of their friends.

The upside to this is warlocks are one of the best soloing classes thanks to the blueberry and felguard. My spriest was agonizing in comparison.

I have some leveling fatigue, but I find with alts I limit myself to getting about 50% of a level done in a day at the most and then coming back later. Pushing for more than that makes me want to unsub. Hate leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have a hat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/31/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Imperil
I have a hat.

Must be hat day, I just won a new one in LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
You guys can never hope to match up to Sentry Totem.

But I will humor you with my presence.

Also I found a rare today and used my Voidlord for the first time ever to tank it. His name is Metaton. Two letters away from Megatron :(

Also he doesn't take damage.
Edited by Varlth on 1/31/2013 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You guys can never hope to match up to Sentry Totem.

But I will humor you with my presence.

Also I found a rare today and used my Voidlord for the first time ever to tank it. His name is Metaton. Two letters away from Megatron :(

Also he doesn't take damage.

Not trying to match anything. Just trying to stir up a little bit of a warlock community here. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I wasn't being serious.

WHY DOES EVERYONE TAKE ME SO SERIOUSLY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I wasn't being serious.

WHY DOES EVERYONE TAKE ME SO SERIOUSLY

No worries, no harm no foul.

Text and humour don't always mix that well and when you add in the general mood of the forums and the conduct of some posters it is easy to miss a joke.

I toss in smiley faces or winky faces generally to try and point out that people don't need to ask ...

"u mad?"

because I am not. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
My God, Affliction is so much more fun than I remember.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
01/31/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Jorion

I really don't get why it gets knocked so hard for being boring. I really, really enjoy it. Diff'rent Strokes for Diff'rent Folks I guess. (Also, to rule the world.) I guess I could see it if you don't take KJC and are just stuck standing still while you channel MG, but that raises an entirely different question entirely! Oh well...

Love the community lounges, used to hang out in the Warrior one daily when I was maining a War back in WotLK. Good for community building.

Any American Horror Story fans here? I'm way behind, just finished watching S1 on Netflix. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Jessica Lange is tremendous. I realize this is old news. Feel free to mockingly bring me up to speed on other current events such as the Battle of Hastings and the discovery of fire.

Oh, and on the topic of hats, why is Garalon being such a douchecanoe? All I want is to look like a little mini-Sha. Like, the Sha of Disappointment or something.
Edited by Uragoth on 2/1/2013 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Tip: Fire is hot, only put paladins in it, preferably the skinned gutted Tauren kind. Yumm, beef, its whats for dinner!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/01/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Uragoth

I really don't get why it gets knocked so hard for being boring. I really, really enjoy it. Diff'rent Strokes for Diff'rent Folks I guess. (Also, to rule the world.) I guess I could see it if you don't take KJC and are just stuck standing still while you channel MG, but that raises an entirely different question entirely! Oh well...

Love the community lounges, used to hang out in the Warrior one daily when I was maining a War back in WotLK. Good for community building.

Any American Horror Story fans here? I'm way behind, just finished watching S1 on Netflix. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Jessica Lange is tremendous. I realize this is old news. Feel free to mockingly bring me up to speed on other current events such as the Battle of Hastings and the discovery of fire.

Oh, and on the topic of hats, why is Garalon being such a douchecanoe? All I want is to look like a little mini-Sha. Like, the Sha of Disappointment or something.

I was a massive fan of Wrath affliction, especially at the end, so I tend to have a bit of a distaste for it this incarnation of it.

On a different topic, lots of upgrades, hat pants... lots of stuff in LFR. Woot!

I am also not sure we have enough people interested to keep this thread going, so I won't be shocked if it dies off.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm I the only one in love and hate with KJC? I can't play anything else than this lock! 100% mobility is too fun to pass on! soo..I'll doom !@#$ till the end of time in the name of the dark!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, Lock community lounges tend to die. Not sure why. We should do our best to prevent it, though - if we force it to stay alive long enough, it may garner an actual following.

So I dunno if I want to transfer my Lock to Tich Horde when my Warrior goes. I like BE and Undead locks - a lot - and my Warr's arena partners are going, so I'd have company for PvP, but I like the Alliance more, and I may have found an RBG team for Alliance.

Decisions, decisions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/03/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Marcux
I'm I the only one in love and hate with KJC? I can't play anything else than this lock! 100% mobility is too fun to pass on! soo..I'll doom !@#$ till the end of time in the name of the dark!

I love the talent and would be hesistant to play without it. With two specs, destro and aff, that do a lot of hard casting or channeling that talent is amazing for mobility. Imagine playing either without it, you are a turret rooted to the spot while you do damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
KJC looks wonderful. I'm used to playing without it - have been for almost 8 years now - but now that Warlocks have their tankiness back, we fit the bill of immobile, tanky caster, with all the tools to fit it - and then KJC gives us mobility. It's glorious.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah, Lock community lounges tend to die. Not sure why. We should do our best to prevent it, though - if we force it to stay alive long enough, it may garner an actual following.

So I dunno if I want to transfer my Lock to Tich Horde when my Warrior goes. I like BE and Undead locks - a lot - and my Warr's arena partners are going, so I'd have company for PvP, but I like the Alliance more, and I may have found an RBG team for Alliance.

Decisions, decisions.

If it works and survives great. If it dies off then at least the effort was made. I wonder if it is just because we tend to be an underplayed class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]