The House of Evil: casting fear in the shade!

90 Human Warrior
I hereby make this list of suggestions-

Class food: Blueberries
Class bird: Illidan
Class language: Rainbows (Or demonic? Meh)
Class plant: Souls of our enemies
Class food: Cookies, who doesn't love Lock cookies?
Class song: "Wake up in the morning feelin' like a pro..."

Anybody want to contribute?

I hereby revise in the name of our Lord and Savior, the Warrior Beard. (Don't act like you non-Warrior heathens don't worship it, too.)

Class food: Souls of our enemies.
Class plant: Blueberries. Or were those voidwalker essence pods? Is there a difference?

The rest of it may stay.

I kind of want to find that thread from ages ago that someone posted with a bunch of random questions that I answered. I don't even remember who it was or what it was called, though.
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Warlock
Hai there.

I've recently came back to wow after some time out... and I think I've decided on a warlock for a new main.

I choose mage over lock way back in vanilla, and have half regretted it ever since... then when I had a fresh start after changing from eu to us servers... I choose melee (paladin)

Now, with another fresh start...

IT IS TIME!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hai there.

I've recently came back to wow after some time out... and I think I've decided on a warlock for a new main.

I choose mage over lock way back in vanilla, and have half regretted it ever since... then when I had a fresh start after changing from eu to us servers... I choose melee (paladin)

Now, with another fresh start...

IT IS TIME!

There is an old joke from the forums that warlocks are just mages who decided not to suck. Needless to say that doesn't go over well with mages. ;) (For the record I have a mage as well.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warlocks ARE mages who decided not to suck.

They cast Fireball? Cute, my filler spell is INCINERATE. They manipulate arcane energies? I siphon power directly from sources so unspeakably evil and profoundly powerful mortals tremble to utter their name.

When they want to put out high damage, what do they do? Pyroblast. Oh, my big burst spell? Nothin' much, just CHAOS BOLT. I.E. A BOLT OF PURE CHAOS THAT TEARS THE FABRIC OF REALITY AND WARPS OUR VERY EXISTENCE SO THAT LITERALLY NOTHING CAN STOP IT.

Our resource is the souls of our fallen enemies.

They freeze someone's legs to the ground to keep them away. We don't freeze and run; we make THEM run by instilling a terror so irrational and mind-waveringly realistic that they have to flee.

I think the victor here is clear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
My resource is channeling so much hate that I burst into flames, then sear people with them.

Speaking of Flames, who's excited for Green Fire? I plan to get it asap.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
SOK
To heck with warlock tanking. I want a glyph that makes me a pseudo warlock healer. Soul candy? Bah.

Lower my dot damage and have them generate an secondary resource that I can use to cast some dark heals. No mobs? Not a problem. I have this handy pet I could possibly sacrifice and/or torture to give me a little a pick-me-up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/03/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Jorion
Yeah, Lock community lounges tend to die. Not sure why. We should do our best to prevent it, though - if we force it to stay alive long enough, it may garner an actual following.

Thats cuz there is like 79 warlocks and only 30 of us have discovered the forums. That and Sath ran off most of the whiners in cat. Is sath still around ?

Anyway good idea.
Edited by Myoda on 2/4/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
My goal in wowlife is to hit someone with a Chaos Bolt so hard that it breaks their computer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/04/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Torakk
My goal in wowlife is to hit someone with a Chaos Bolt so hard that it breaks their computer.

Spam q Temple
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hit 87 finally. Now I go to bed, so that I might endure school tomorrow. Classes are like 2 and a half hours long because other grades (not mine) have state testing, so I have no idea what the !@#$ I'll do all day to keep from ripping my own eyeballs out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"I dont like to stress the fact that the warlock rocks, but he jus does,So, for all you staff users out there, feel free to come in and post, my staff is a good one". -Kralnor

LOOK IT OVER
don't report anything, I might get in trouble :)
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Warlock
*fanboys about Destro*
don't hurt me!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
*fanboys about Destro*
don't hurt me!

"Stay destro" - Cobrak
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/04/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Jorion
Hit 87 finally. Now I go to bed, so that I might endure school tomorrow. Classes are like 2 and a half hours long because other grades (not mine) have state testing, so I have no idea what the !@#$ I'll do all day to keep from ripping my own eyeballs out.

I have been trying to find a secondary class outside of my warlock and man does the difference in leveling ability show this expansion. Leveling my druid currently, hit 88 yesterday, and it is nice to be leveling something that matches warlock strength in this area. My priest was painful, even as shadow. Feral is strong enough that I don't find myself missing my blueberry.

I think my biggest mistake was leveling my blood dk first, he was dual gathering to power up professions, and boy did that spoil me.
Edited by Daveydemonic on 2/5/2013 7:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still debating whether to try affliction this week in LFR. I am pretty comfortable now as destro. Or perhaps time for some demonology shenanigans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dude I so enjoyed reading all of that xD

GOO WARLOCKS!

Succubi wet tshirt contest anyone? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have a god transmog in mind omg.
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Warlock
Warlocks ARE mages who decided not to suck.

They cast Fireball? Cute, my filler spell is INCINERATE. They manipulate arcane energies? I siphon power directly from sources so unspeakably evil and profoundly powerful mortals tremble to utter their name.

When they want to put out high damage, what do they do? Pyroblast. Oh, my big burst spell? Nothin' much, just CHAOS BOLT. I.E. A BOLT OF PURE CHAOS THAT TEARS THE FABRIC OF REALITY AND WARPS OUR VERY EXISTENCE SO THAT LITERALLY NOTHING CAN STOP IT.

Our resource is the souls of our fallen enemies.

They freeze someone's legs to the ground to keep them away. We don't freeze and run; we make THEM run by instilling a terror so irrational and mind-waveringly realistic that they have to flee.

I think the victor here is clear.

This makes me love my warlock even more.
Reply Quote
46 Troll Druid
Someday ill get to start a Conflageration with all the chaos i have stored up over the last two xpacs. But for the fact that they have allowed us access to the nethers this time and given us our Green Fire, I may have to save all that for a BG... I believe i was also ecstatic about finally getting a reason to ride my Dreadstead!!!! maybe just maybe this xpac will turn out to not be a huge nerfing dissapointment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
hi, I am Mallence, I am a Warlock :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]