lf new server

94 Human Warrior
Without us wpvpers this server would be dead. So pick your evil. I can't get into rping. I tried, then found that the deepest level of rp I could accomplish was picking which guild I disliked the the most based on being a blood knight. The beauty of ED is that there is a little bit of something for everyone. It will never truly be just rp, pve, or wpvp. Embrace it. Maybe if there weren't so many rp elitists on this server, then more people would feel comfortable trying it.

Either way, I hope OP finds ED to be an enjoyable server, and isn't put off by the bad attitudes some people have displayed.

I don't mind non-RPers as long as they don't get in the way of RP (can't say I approve of OOC names, honestly), but this is just not true. This server clearly had great WPVP to begin with, or 'PVPers' wouldn't have came here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not attendance, just a passing thought. You guys used to be everywhere now I never see any pack members. There aren't any other worgen guilds that I'm aware of so you guys do stand out a bit.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
Ayllin's main is Ayllin without the accent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/01/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Tasteyface
Aylinn, who is your main? All I ever see out of you is whining and disagreeing with someone else's post. Nothing productive....ever. I'm curious as to what you actually do aside from being negative or talking about dragons.

IKR? Aylinn reminds me of a 12 year old girl having her first period.

You made some great points Tastey, I'd wpvp with you any day.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Nakoichi
Member of the Pack.

Well that explains a ton.

Indeed it does
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Viktorgraves
You do not have to RP. Tons of people don't. If the most RPing you want to do is munching on alliance face, then this can be the right server for you.

Yeah, and there are other servers where people that like to kill but not RP can go.

The thing that all you world pvpers still, STILL fail to understand about this realm is that the RP fuels the WPVP. If there was no one here but WSB and FLUFFALO then ED would be no different than KJ or KT. No thanks.

While this is a bit....blunt, it is accurate.

To the OP- If you can offer a /roar into battle and a /cheer or /salute at the end of battle. If you can respect the RP community, I think you will find enough welcome here to have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/01/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Áyllin
yeah I totally I agree with both of you now. Sorry you have to deal with RPers trying to keep their RP server RP. Don't worry guys... we will transfer to another RP server, so you guys can take care of this one and leave you alone for good.

I have nothing against RPers princess, in fact I enjoy being on a RP server, even if I don't partake personally. It's a cool environment, if ya can ignore the elitist douches.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Tasteyface
A puppy! Where in the world have you guys been? I never see your guild anymore.

Well when their not getting into bestial erotic roleplay their hiding from PvP

They have been long crushed since Cata
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not everyone can be as awesome as you at rping. There are many different levels of rping. If you want to RP at me, I will try very hard to be accommodating and rp right back at you. I can't promise I will be any good though. Please don't judge my lack of lore knowledge.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/01/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Áyllin
Not everyone can be as awesome as you at rping. There are many different levels of rping. If you want to RP at me, I will try very hard to be accommodating and rp right back at you. I can't promise I will be any good though. Please don't judge my lack of lore knowledge.

You can start by changing that name

Ya see dude, this was a missed opportunity, Tastey offered to try RPing and you just shot her down.
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
02/01/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Bronkk
A puppy! Where in the world have you guys been? I never see your guild anymore.

Well when their not getting into bestial erotic roleplay their hiding from PvP

They have been long crushed since Cata

They're* not their, you're a natural for RPing at an orcs intellect. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm thinking about name changing, I just don't want to go through having to tell everyone I rbg with that I name changed. Thats a pain in the butt, you know?
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
02/01/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Tasteyface
I'm thinking about name changing, I just don't want to go through having to tell everyone I rbg with that I name changed. Thats a pain in the butt, you know?

You're wonderful for even giving it a try. Honestly, RP didn't stick for myself until after I burned out in most of the aspects of the game. It kinda refreashed the same old grind, gave it more purpose. ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really am willing to learn. But they need to make a WoW Lore cliff notes. Seriously, there is so much to know. I read up on my race and class and how it relates to everyone else, but I still feel lost when I try.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
If you need help understanding or getting into belf lore, you can always ask Rasek/Tiombi in game, or have someone in Watha point you to me. I love helping people with lore, and it's easy as long as you know where to start :)
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
02/01/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Tasteyface
I really am willing to learn. But they need to make a WoW Lore cliff notes. Seriously, there is so much to know. I read up on my race and class and how it relates to everyone else, but I still feel lost when I try.

My advice, roleplay your character to the limits of your wow lore understanding, maybe even less. It stands to reason not EVERY character keeps in touch with every tidbit of current news and has a mental archive that details the worlds history. Play in the bounds you know, learn along the way. Lore and character progression, along with a renewed purpose for gameplay, is what makes roleplaying enjoyable!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]