lf new server

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Before I get into this I just want to say to Aeryia that I love your new name.

Thank you. And I recently started getting into rp. It is rather fun. I am rping as a blood thirsty, and semi deranged blood knight, hell bent on avenging the death of her husband and daughter. It really is a good time and definitely brings new purpose into the game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/04/2013 05:17 PMPosted by Aeryia
Thank you. And I recently started getting into rp. It is rather fun. I am rping as a blood thirsty, and semi deranged blood knight, hell bent on avenging the death of her husband and daughter. It really is a good time and definitely brings new purpose into the game.

Were you assigned this back story? Or did someone brainstorm with you..? If so - is there any of this Alliance side?? I'd love to start on my rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just made it up honestly. The twist I'm thinking of going with is that her husband actually entered into the service of the liche king unbeknownst to her.

As for the alliance side, I think I am going to pick an alliance human mage that was at the death of her husband and child, and she is searching for this man. She isn't sure if he was involved in their deaths directly, she doesn't remember much. Her thoughts are rather muddled because she was injured, and her hatred of the alliance is a result of confusing back flashes that she will uncover as we go on.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/04/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Aeryia
As for the alliance side, I think I am going to pick an alliance human mage that was at the death of her husband and child, and she is searching for this man. She isn't sure if he was involved in their deaths directly, she doesn't remember much. Her thoughts are rather muddled because she was injured, and her hatred of the alliance is a result of confusing back flashes that she will uncover as we go on.

Sounds very interesting, whenever you get around to making that alliance character, add me in game. We could brainstorm.
Reply Quote
I Rp an Orc Demi-God

People come to me all the time for questions about Rp and Erp
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Aeryia
death of her husband and child, and she is searching for this man. She isn't sure if he was involved in their deaths directly, she doesn't remember much. Her thoughts are rather muddled because she was injured

Shhhhhhh

I will care for you now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/pats Bronkk on the head

Shhh....its ok.

Don't mind him, guys. He has been hit on the head a few too many times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/04/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Muchogirtho
If so - is there any of this Alliance side?? I'd love to start on my rogue.

There's lots of RP Alliance side! And if you're looking for brainstorming, hit me up in-game, I'd be happy to bounce ideas around with you.
Reply Quote

Sounds very interesting, whenever you get around to making that alliance character, add me in game. We could brainstorm.

Your mog and name could use some minor revisions sir xD Good luck though, assuming your not trolling all of us. It is really good to see a FLUFFALO member taking an honest look at RP. As well as you Tasty.

RP was a fantastic way to refresh the game for me and give it new purpose as well. Been playing on PvP servers since vanilla and when I was first introduced into RP it felt a lil awkward and kinda scary too cause nobody wants to come off as a "noob" in anything.

OP if you have any interest in taking a whack at Forsaken lore, hit me up gurl/boi.

PS: You ALL have RP to thank for the fantastic ratio of lovely ladies:men <3
Edited by Vhiessu on 2/4/2013 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior

I hate to break it to you but wow is not a dating sim.
Reply Quote

I hate to break it to you but talking to members of the opposite sex is enjoyable. And I know many successfull and healthy relationships that formed from WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/05/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Vhiessu
And I know many successfull and healthy relationships that formed from WoW.

But still, don't get your hopes up.

Granted an infographic states that a couple that games together has a higher success rate than someone going to a dating site just for dating alone.

Because slaying dragons/Slaughtering scrubs is more of a rush than feeling nervous about what to talk about on a first Date....amirite ?

Source :

http://www.bitrebels.com/geek/gamers-get-girls-online-gaming-vs-online-dating-infographic/attachment/gamers-get-girls-online-dating/
Reply Quote

I hate to break it to you but talking to members of the opposite sex is enjoyable. And I know many successfull and healthy relationships that formed from WoW.

Yes yes. Now go back to your guild before you miss their nightly Erp session
Reply Quote
Guys this is really petty and your blowing this out of proportion. I'm about to be engaged -_-

Your so cool Bronkk.

Btw not only do I think ERP is childish nonsense but from an IC perspective, I am dead. Therefore, I have no hormones or any chemical signals to produce any kind of emotional drive for a relationship. Those forsaken who do partake in trying to form some kind of relationship were either in one with their partner in life or are humoring a sad sense of nostalgia.
Reply Quote
Guys this is really petty and your blowing this out of proportion. I'm about to be engaged -_-

Your so cool Bronkk.

Btw not only do I think ERP is childish nonsense but from an IC perspective, I am dead. Therefore, I have no hormones or any chemical signals to produce any kind of emotional drive for a relationship. Those forsaken who do partake in trying to form some kind of relationship were either in one with their partner in life or are humoring a sad sense of nostalgia.

I just took you as one who was into necrrophillia

Hey we all Erp. How you go about it is all you man
Edited by Bronkk on 2/5/2013 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just took you as one who was into necrrophillia

Hey we all Erp. How you go about it is all you man

No we all don't -_- So please do not lump me into your generalizations.

Another thing, male features are one of the first things to rot off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]