==Cheat Death Fix==

17 Undead Hunter
02/02/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Calavero
Why not leave cheat death how it is and learn to use to correctly.

FOTM ROGUE I BET..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Heal would be op (maybe), but an absorption shield is a good idea imo, like priest's talent (Angelic Bulwark).
That makes your healer actually have a chance to efectivelly save you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Heal would be op (maybe), but an absorption shield is a good idea imo, like priest's talent (Angelic Bulwark).
That makes your healer actually have a chance to efectivelly save you.

How would it be OP? Mages get 30% on Cold Snap?

We need a way to avoid being executed after the 3 seconds, I don't see giving us 10% - 20% hp on a 90 second cd would be OP?

It would be enough to survive and try and get away!

EDIT: 3 seconds is 2 GCD hardly enough time for a helear to heal ya before you are not pummeled, not to mention its only 80%.
Edited by Paníc on 2/4/2013 5:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Cheat Death has been the same since it was released. Why change it now. You guys act like it's a new talent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/04/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Tim
Cheat Death has been the same since it was released. Why change it now. You guys act like it's a new talent.

Because the tier its on it sucks as is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Whoever agrees that we should get some buffs, raise your keyboards
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Cause CD didnt change, the game did though
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
And it was nerfed during a time where rogues had great relative passive survivability which combined with cheat death was just overkill. We have no passive survivability NOW and its getting kind of annoying how sometimes it feels like cheat death didn't work at all (procs, less than .01 seconds later dead). It used to be a 90% dmg reduction (and before that bugged at 99%).

As a user of Cheat Death, I honestly think the ability, when it procs, should restore you to AT LEAST 5% of your max life (16isk HP) which combined with the 80% dmg reduction won't necessarily always save you from a massive train or a warrior, but against most other classes it should provide you a couple more seconds of life to use a health stone or get healed. Right now too often it procs at literally less than 1k HP which means I instantly die the second it procs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It needs to either give you HP to get out of execute range or give you more protection or longer protection. I mean its got a minute and half CD.
Reply Quote
I say remove Cheat Death and put Deadened Nerves in its place.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lets have BC cheat death back, that was the bomb diggity
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

lol no, it hasn't always been this way
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]