Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Due to real life getting in the way for a couple of our team we have an immediate opening for 1-2 raid members of any of the following classes/roles:
- 1x Warlock
- 1x Ele Shammy
- 1x Boomy
Current Progress (10 player raids)
- 4/13 Heroic ToT
- All normal T15 content cleared
We raid on Australian time!
We are an Australian based guild and therefore raid on Australian time. If you're not close to Australian time then we'll need to be convinced that raiding these hours isn't going to be problem because they aren't easy for US based people.
We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights from 8:00p to 11:30p AU time.
What we're looking for:
- Somebody who can make almost every raid. We understand that people have lives outside of the game and that things can get in the way from time to time.
- Knows how to use Mumble (plus a working mic). You don't need to talk often, but you must listen
- Desire to be the best (like no-one ever was)
- Exceptional movement and awareness
- Not easily offended. We like to joke around and can at times be crass, rude or downright filthy.
- Somebody who enjoys the learning that comes with new encounters, the expected wipes, the brainstorming of ideas to make an Infamy strategy come together.
If we sound like a good fit for you, please get in touch with Enchy, Rynxa or Muletia in game (or ask anybody in guild if we're online on alts) for more information or to discuss private applications, or alternatively you can check out our website http://www.infamy-guild.com/
Edited by Muletia on 6/7/2013 5:50 AM PDT
Are you level 90? Are you a priest or Shaman? Can you play Resto or Disco and Holy without falling over yourself?
Do you like 25 minute long stories about sandwiches?
If you answered "yes" to at least 3 of the above questions you should come hang out. It'll be boss, I promise.
Edited by Rynxa on 2/17/2013 1:19 AM PST
Two new heroic encounters down this raid week? All while listening to Eiffel 65? Truer facts have never been documented.
If you're a Disco/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, or a Warlock who wants to be a part of the 1990s nostalgia party we have during boss encounters, and can avoid standing in fire at least 70% of the time, you should probably join Infamy.
Next week our feature artist will be White Town and their classic 1997 hit single "Your Woman."
If you are interested in joining up with us, or you have a future song suggestion, please feel free to contact us in game or via our website.
Edited by Rynxa on 2/18/2013 2:02 PM PST
We're still looking .. please somebody, come and save us from Rynxa and her crazy 90s music. Hopefully we can get back to basics with some 80s classics such as New Order's Blue Monday, or Neneh Cherry singing about her Buffalo Stance and Push It like Salt N' Pepa.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.