[A] Infamy (4/13H, AU raid) Recruiting

90 Human Priest
C'mon folks. You know you'll have an awesome time raiding with us!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
/sniff
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You know you want to come play with us...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Do you like haiku?
You know, I certainly do.
Air conditioner.

DPS wanted.
My healing needs are unmet.
Disco, Lock, Resto.

I know, with masterful poetry like this, how could we possible still be seeking more raiders?
Well we are! These are core spots in our 10man, you'd be hard pressed to find a better raiding guild to perform spoken word or modern interpretative dance.

So if you're a warlock, healing priest, resto shaman, or a holy paladin looking for a new home, please get in contact with us!
Edited by Rynxa on 2/27/2013 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
still looking for healy frands and willing to consider rogues/warlocks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
But Mule smells like shame... and waggle...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Come with me and you'll be
in a world of pure imagination.
Take a look and you'll see
into your imagination.
Reply Quote
I would love to join however I don't think I'm quite up to your lvl my Disc P. is sitting at 472 with 3k vp to spend in 5.2 (which is mainly why I'm not gemmed/chanted), and my Warlock only 461, but powering him hard, going to get BoE BiS on him once 5.2 is released. Would love to raid with you guys preferably on my lock but I know that's probably far off. But would be fine with my disc priest.

One of the things I think makes me stand out the most is that I'm a really guild oriented player. I love helping lower levels with money for mounts, or getting that dungeon gear. Or getting the guild through their heroics, scenarios, and lfrs. Trying to help them get there 10 points in arena, whatever the case may be.
Cheers ^^
Edited by Madridis on 3/4/2013 5:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
03/02/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Ri
But Mule smells like shame... and waggle...

Poor Mule; he shouldn't have to put up with such scandalous remarks.

(Also it's noams and waggle...)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Madridis, it's easy to farm gear. If you got the skills and can handle the occasional haiku from Rynxa... then jump on our guild website and put in an app...
http://www.infamy-guild.com/

P.S. if you also take delight in Life Gripping those norti engineers while they zoom ahead with their Nitro Boosts and Goblin Gliders... then you'll get a huge +1 from me! *evil grin*
Reply Quote
Madridis, it's easy to farm gear. If you got the skills and can handle the occasional haiku from Rynxa... then jump on our guild website and put in an app...
http://www.infamy-guild.com/

P.S. if you also take delight in Life Gripping those norti engineers while they zoom ahead with their Nitro Boosts and Goblin Gliders... then you'll get a huge +1 from me! *evil grin*

I thank you so much for this opportunity.

I actually just had a recent event like that in cata. I'm a huge transmog nut, and was running 25 ulduar with a raid. We where on XT and the tank was new and didn't realize there where adds we had to kill so I life gripped him ha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
yeah... it shouldn't have a cooldown so we can pull those fools away from pulling bosses early... like at Gara'jal in MV lfr... ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bumping for frands!
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Monk
Recruitment update. Currently looking for:
- 1-2 Ranged DPS: Warlock, Hunter

Remember, we raid on Australian eastern time (http://24timezones.com/world_directory/time_in_sydney.php) so if you're not near Australian time the hours can be pretty brutal.
Edited by Pandani on 3/13/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Our healer team is now complete. Just after some ranged DPS now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dearest Warlock and Hunters who can raid Aussie times.

Please visit our website (http://www.infamy-guild.com/index.php?board=9.0) and fill in an app! Our 5.2 raids begin next week!

Love, Infamy.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Our healer team is now complete. Just after some ranged DPS now.
grats!!!

btw: i hear you only need range because Mif is tied up as a play toy in your basement.....

if this be true, feed him moar cookies.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Requirements updated. Just after a Warlock now - wtb your candy!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
bump for a good group

(hint to the warlocks aplpying: for fast fun entertainment do the following:
/tar mule
/insert coinage
/watch happy_waggle

im sure MIF, the lovable gnome, would agree ... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Now 4/12, Megaera should die tomorrow night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]