SMF question......

90 Orc Warrior
as an off hand weapon, the 483 Kilrak with the 500 Str gem and 320 crit prismatic socket or the straight 489 axe from ele. Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
489 Elegon axe in main-hand and LFR Kil'rak in off-hand.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So ele axe/kilrak instead of ele axe/ele axe?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Yes, the 500 str and crit gem puts it ahead of the 489 ele axe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
While we are on the subject. I need an opinion

SMF weps

Kilrak, Jaws of Terror Elegion, the Fanged Crescent both w/ dancing steel no upgrades

TG weps

Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion and Malevolent Gladiator's Greatsword shinka has dancing steel, 2/2 upgrades, the 500 str gem and 480 crit socketed, malevolent has windsong no upgrades
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I made a weapon swap set up for tg and smf..both with all the same armor just switches weapons when I hit the button in mid fight if u want to. So mix em up anduring aoe situations/trash mobs and.or a boss with adds go TG ..then swap back for single target with your one handers..
For example I have 2 elegions upgrade 2/2 But waiting on our sha kill for a better main hand, I use them for single targets.
e.g during empress kill ill stay one hand till the add phase come and swap then swap back when its over.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I just wondered for the offhand if a upgraded ele axe would be better because of the weapon damage. The 500 str gem is nice bit the 320 critic gem isn't a huge boost. I was thinking damage alone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I made a weapon swap set up for tg and smf..both with all the same armor just switches weapons when I hit the button in mid fight if u want to. So mix em up anduring aoe situations/trash mobs and.or a boss with adds go TG ..then swap back for single target with your one handers..
For example I have 2 elegions upgrade 2/2 But waiting on our sha kill for a better main hand, I use them for single targets.
e.g during empress kill ill stay one hand till the add phase come and swap then swap back when its over.

Just remember when you switch weapons there's a 30 downtime on the bonus. I suggest not doing during fights.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

SMF weps

Kilrak, Jaws of Terror Elegion, the Fanged Crescent both w/ dancing steel no upgrades

TG weps

Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion and Malevolent Gladiator's Greatsword shinka has dancing steel, 2/2 upgrades, the 500 str gem and 480 crit socketed, malevolent has windsong no upgrades

Go with the upgraded/Gemmed Shinka.
Edited by Aiyanna on 2/2/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

SMF weps

TG weps

That was my thinking originally. And any AOE fight it is by far superior. But Garalon I dropped 15k dps and heroic feng I dropped 10k. So I am just not quite sure

I should clarify- I dropped 10k/15k after switching to TG from SMF.
Edited by Narcaine on 2/2/2013 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

That was my thinking originally. And any AOE fight it is by far superior. But Garalon I dropped 15k dps and heroic feng I dropped 10k. So I am just not quite sure

I should clarify- I dropped 10k/15k after switching to TG from SMF.

Really the only thing that's dropping your dps would be the execute phase, which is the only thing SMF is better at. I'm guessing the fact that your SMF offhand is better than your TG one by quite a big margin is what makes SMF pull ahead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]