dps/tank monk LF raid!

90 Pandaren Monk
hiya I know I have work to do on my gear as far as gems enchants etc but I have not bothered because I don't have a raid team yet! im looking for one! 10 or 25 man usually any day works well but the hours are limited. best time for me is 4 or 5 pm server. please help if you know anyone that is in need. thanks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Um. Any raid leader worth anything will NOT take you to raid simply because you're not trying.

Not having your gear fully or properly gemmed and enchanted and reforged very loudly says "I'm being lazy. Carry me." Even if you plan on fixing your stuff if/when you find a raid...the point is that first impressions are not going to be positive.

I, myself, would likely say, "Well why should I bring this guy if he's not even ready to raid? What good is he?"

If you're serious about finding a raid. Get your !@#$ together, get yourself ready and prepared for a raid. This means: Get proper gems, proper enchants, proper reforges. Bring your own flasks, pre-pots, food (feasts may not necessarily be provided). Research fights you don't know. Look up information about your class if you have questions on what numbers you should be going for and what your primary stats are, etc.

If you put effort in, then someone somewhere will see it, and might give you a try-out spot in a raid.

It may not happen overnight. But it eventually WILL happen.

Best of luck to you,

~Ali
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]