1. Our PC and connections are both not the fastest thing going.
2. Bought the WOW s/w altogether because they had a sale at the time. (in preparation for the release to Mist of Pandora?)
a. Battle Chest with WOW and Burning Crusade
b. Wrath of the Lich King
3. When we try to load the Wrath of the Lich King disk it keeps stopping at 74%.
4. In between my business trips and other life events I was not able to fully engage the problems for my kid. (load the Lich King & Cataclysm disks)
5. Well my kid was able to play a little but with the slow PC and connections some days it didn’t work. (I think) This result in a play time ran out, I felt this was unfair because didn’t get what we paid for.
6. I recently read that the Lich King & Cataclysm disks don’t have to be loaded just put the game code in. I did this but the account status still say Frozen (Game time expired)
1. So was I correct that the Lich King & Cataclysm disks don’t have to be loaded just put the game code in?
2. How does this game work, after the 30 days then I got to pay for more time?
3. Does game time count by days or logon time? (from the way things had happen looks like days)
4. Does the Lich King & Cataclysm comes with more game time or this just an upgrade?
5. I read or saw news saying that they can play as much as they like as long as they are under level 20?
6. Price wise what is the cost between buying the digital purchase and the box set at the store?
7. Will these game work Win7 and Win8? (we’re still on XP)