Long time Bloodscalp inhabitant. LF guild

90 Undead Mage
I have played on Bloodscalp all of BC and after. I been guildless for about 3 months now. It has killed my love and drive for the game. I am a long time raider. I have extensive raiding history and raid leadership expiernce. I moved a toon to another server once and it just didn't work for me so i am not wanting to try that again. so in the end what i am looking for is a socialable guild that raids 2 to 3 nights a week, that does well on progression.

I will give you a little background on myself as a player, I am highly competive and i drive myself to do the best damage i can. i expect myself to not only do the best dps in the raid but to be the last one to die on a wipe. I also expect myself to learn from any mistakes i make and learn from the mistakes of others. I can be seen as blunt and rather not hear excuses. I also feel as a player i am not suited for B teams, or raid groups that are lacking behind. I am aware that my gear is not the greatest at the moment but i do work hard on my gear.
Edited by Taharis on 2/3/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Shoot me a line, we can talk!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]