488 ilvl Rogue LF Semi Serious Raiding Guild

90 Troll Rogue
Hello, I'm looking for a semi serious raiding guild, that is raiding about 7pm PST.

I am a 488 ilvl Assassination Rogue
600 LW/Skinner

I have 12/16 regular mode experience, plus previous raiding experience from past expacs which i would be more then willing to discuss in a vent or ingame.

You can get me in game my gamerID is pottie1@hotmail.com

I'm on Burning Blade Server right now but am willing to transfer at anytime if i find the right fit.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Greetings,

<Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center) is recruiting to finish out our raid team. In particular we need 1-2 DPS, and a Rogue would work well. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am EST. We may end up being early for what you are looking for.

We are aiming to quickly get up to speed, gear up, get used to playing together, and be ready for 5.2 when it launches. Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team.
* Be dedicated to the raid group and raid times.
* Be laid back and mature.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

Full Recruiting Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592240892
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hi! I have an open raid spot in a 10m team. Although we'd prefer a ranged DPS we have the raid comp flexibility for a rogue - and there is no competition for agil leather.

Recruit Spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709582571

Raid Nights: Wednesday & Thursday 11:45PM-2:45AM EST / 8:45PM-11:45PM PST

More info and apply at: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Hey we are on BB and running TOES tonight if you want to come and see whats up. 7pm server time.

<Fluff and Blood> 8/16HM tried to message you in game but you weren't responding.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Malice is

Semi laid back 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Loot
EPGP

Raid days
Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply

-Flasks
-Pots
-Enchants
-Gems
-Food
-Repairs

Recruitment

**If this spam is posted to you disregard the below recruitment needs, if your intersted contact us in game**

MDps:
-Warrior
-Rogues
-Hance shaman
-Ret paladin
(possibly Monk)

RDps:
-Warlock
-Mage
-Moonkin
-Ele Shaman

Healing:
-Resto Shaman

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled raiders for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. We are currently 11/16 Heroic, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs: Rogue (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule: Mon-Thurs @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/

R
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello!

[A] <Tempest> is currently recruiting ranged dps and healers for Mists 25 man raiding!

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding
solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7393179777

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/6 Mogu’shan Vaults
4/6 Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• My Battletag: slimey42#1203
• Send me PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you

Contact Namelessone or Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
We are currently looking for the following classes/roles:

Mage
Warlock
Balance or Feral Druid
Elemental Shaman (preferably with Resto OS)
Rogue

<Infinite Order> is a 10-strict raiding guild working hard to progress through raids with a 2 day raid schedule. We are currently 6/6 in MSV and 3/6 in HoF.

We formed around the time that ICC was released, and pushed through a rocky start with trade chat pugs to become the guild we are today. We will not fall apart due to drama.

Our raiders are solid players and mature, friendly people. We expect you to be the same. Anyone can be a good raider, but the best guild members are good people too.

We enforce performance requirements and do not tolerate slackers, or anyone looking for a free ride, or people who think they can buy raid slots with guild bank donations and poor performance/attitude.

You'll find the charter on our forum - infinite-order.com - going into more details about what we expect.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or any guild member in-game for more information. (GM: Blakkheim, Officers: Anheg, Kazeijin)

For more information about our guild, or to apply visit our website: infinite-order.com

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays @ 5pm server - 9pm server. 8 hours a week total. We expect 75% attendance or more. 100% attendance is highly regarded.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<Apex> is currently looking for skilled players for core raid spots in multiple 10m groups of various raid philosophies on progression from casual to semi-hardcore. We want disciplined players with a like-minded attitude that drive to push themselves and their class to the limits over light raid schedules for the week. We\\\'ve been around on Garona since 2004 and remain as one of the oldest active guilds on the server, and we have no plans of ever changing that.

We are looking to fill core spots with skilled, high attendance, players who know all facets of their class; play them at a high level and work to better themselves outside of just the raid environment through LFR/Rep. Gear or craftable raid gear.

Alpha Raid Team Progression: 1/6 hMSV – 6/6 HoF – 4/4 ToS
Raid Schedule:
Monday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST
Wednesday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST
Sunday – 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST

Raider Expectations:
A suitable applicant must be of the competitive variety, able to work well within a team environment and take pride in what they do and how they perform without taking themselves too seriously. Players with a God complex need not apply; everyone is prone to a mistake every now and then. We are looking for players who overcome that mistake in the midst of a successful kill and have the ability to learn fast from mistakes without repeating them twice. Experience is always great, but we are also accepting players who can prove their skill regardless of past raid experience so long as they can maintain a high level of performance.

Interested parties please visit www.apexofgarona.com and fill out the application under the recruitment tab and we will be in touch.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The Late Shift is a 10 man guild located on the PVP server Magtheridon, our current progression is 16/16N and 4/16H. We currently have a high demand for a new tank, healer, or any other exceptional players for our raid group. If you are able to raid from 12:30 AM - 3:30 AM (EST) on Wed./Thur./Fri. I would like to hear from you, if interested contact me via Battle Tag Kajaran#1783, or apply at the guild site listed below. Hope to hear from you soon.

http://tls.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
Sodality of the Cairns is recruiting for heroics and beyond!

Progression:
6/6 MSV
2/6 HoF
1/4 Normal Endless Terrace

• Currently Recruiting [ilvl 472+]:
- warrior
- Deathknight Dps
- Ret Pally
- Rogue Any Spec
- disc priest w shadow spec
all non druid dps will be considered

• About Us:
*SoTC* is considered a Jake of All Trades Guild,
We Raid,Run heroics, Old school content even back to Vanilla,
Pet battles for gold as well as Weekly Screen Shot Contests for Gold.

• Guild Website:
www.SodalityoftheCairns.us

• Raid Times:
Saturday/Sunday 1pm-5pm PST :D

• Our Expectations:
Mists of Pandaria is here and we would love for players to be gear appropriate if interested. We expect you to know the basic elements of the encounters
on normal/heroic modes and to ask questions of your officers or peers before hand.
Your fellow raiders would rather you help our guild's success and progression rather than bring it down due to lack of experience.
We also expect you to know how to play your class, know what your BiS is and to be able to do your job to the fullest while staying alive.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may leave them here, send me a message, contact me in-game, or simply go to our website and throw up an application. We're looking forward to viewing your application and seeing what type of player you are!

• Guild Contacts:
Lufie,NateSmarter

• Extras:
If you have friends in this guild or would simply just like to join on, feel free to ask for an invite. Even if you're just looking to level up and have fun.
We're always accepting any casuals and potential applicants. Please visit our website for more information.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey there,

Would love to talk to you, Dein#1115. Recruitment thread here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811022578
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey!

We are in need of a rogue for our raid group. Please contact me in game with battle tag ilovevodka#1296 thanks. I did add your real id and hope to hear from you soon. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8-11 EST M/W/Th 10m

We are looking for 1 exceptional dps/healer to fill our core group.

Paid exfer!

hoghunter24@yahoo.com beergut123#1238
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Malice is

Semi laid back 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Loot
EPGP

Raid days
Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply

-Flasks
-Pots
-Enchants
-Gems
-Food
-Repairs

Recruitment

MDps:
-Rogue
-Ret paladin
-Druid
(possibly Monk)

RDps:
-Mage
-Moonkin
-Ele Shaman
-Warlock

Healing:
-Druid
-Shaman
-Paladin
*any one of these classes will work great*

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Would like to speak to you more! Please contact me asap!

<Of Hells Design> 14/16N LFM for CORE raiding spots during the week! We are in need of dedicated and goal oriented players. With the drive to push content and be the best that they can be. Many of us come from HC raiding backgrounds and have taken a step back for a more relaxed style of play. That being said we are not casual by any means. We expect the same things that all serious raiding guilds do. But OHD is a HOME for our players where we can laugh together and enjoy our time in WoW.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 7/7:30pm CST to about 11pm
Wednesday: 7/7:30pm CST to about 11pm
Thursday: 7/7:30pm CST to about 11pm
Monday: 8pm to about 11pm (Occasional last push days)

If you would like to speak to someone in guild management, they are listed below.

Guild Website: http://ofhellsdesign.shivtr.com/
Guild Email: ofhellsdesign@gmail.com
GM: Ysosrslawl (real id: thegod526@gmail.com)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Hello!

We are a tue-thur 730-1030pm EST 10/25m Horde raiding guild (6/6MSV, 6/6HOF 3/4ToES(Elite Protectors)), we have open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
About us:::

We are a new 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

We are very interested in challenge modes and want to obtain our server first for the gold mode here since we just got here and saw that this was available.

Leadership/Raid Experience: We have remained friends over the course of our whole wow careers but each have a unique facet of experiences and skills. Myself, I raided in mid 200-300 range of wow for 4 years, then I joined Premonition on Senjin the US 2nd guild, and when they made the decision to conclude raiding. Fidd was with me in Change Machine on Vashj, then went to Swims in Lava one of the top US 10 mans. Azmo has been in multiple US 100-150 guilds in his career and mainly pvps on Tich with <Hey Im MVP> and already has multiple server first gold modes on different classes. Putrifid/Ledonn was in multiple US 100-150 guilds. These are just some of our core members.

Progression:: Our current core members range from 11/16hm, 2/16hm, normal clears, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier. Just got everyone on the same page and caught up ready to go for 5.2.

Currently (as of 2/3/12): 6/6-N MSV

So we have nothing done as a full group yet, just all individually progressed at different rates atm.

Raid Times
Sat-Sun (Monday an optional extra day if needed) Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Reese (pimia#1608), or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website and apply at < http://casualtown.enjin.com/home >
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
<Is Beautiful> level 25 Guild

Server: Dark Iron
Server Time Zone: California (PST)

-We're a weekend Raiding guild looking for players who would like to raid with us. We're a laid back guild. Our Raiders will have Gems, Enchants, and other things provided for them for our raids, but we still encourage you to bring your own flasks, pots, etc.

Contacts: Keylaani, Trèèfrog, çunningçow, Cyclopse or My self.

My battletag is Slutbutter#1725

http://isbeautiful.guildportal.com -- App here or contact us.

We're currently looking for players with ilvl 475+:

- Leather Dps
- Caster Dps
- Tank
- Healers

Current Raid Progress:
10man
-MV 6/6
-HoF 3/6
-ToES 0/4

-Raid days and time:
Fri - Sat - Sun 4:30-7pm ST, (7:30-10pm EST)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
sent you a realID invite if you are still interested!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]