Ret Pally LFG

90 Human Paladin
Seeking active raiding guild with members who like to pvp as well as raid. Raiding being the top priority here. I've been raiding as Ret since my time in BC where ret was laughed out of dungeons and raids. Raided all of WotLK, you can check my achievements to see my progression during that time. I didn't play hardly any of Cata and now I'm back playing and getting geared up . Doing a lot LFR, just want to be part of guild that's actively raiding. Not looking to go horde.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Bigfah/advanced
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
TheElement is looking for more people to be part of our raiding team, and most of us do pvp from time to time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 realm time, and we have a very friendly bunch of people on who are willing to help with whatever you need; I myself am a blacksmith and will make the best gear and weapons I possibly can to help out our raiders, as well as all my other guildmates. Contact me or Lightshines in game, or you can reach Lightshines (guild manager & raid leader) at lightshinessuramar@gmail.com. We would love to have you join us, not only for raids, but as a new member of our guild family. We won't laugh you out of our raids, we're casual enough to not care what your spec is as long as you know how to play it, and with your record, it's safe to say that you do. So please, check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for a consistent raiding guild that's making their way through 5.1 content..... Also I just killed the first boss in Throne of Thunder last night in a 10man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]