[A]Scarlet Dawn - New to server! Experienced!

90 Human Mage
Scarlet Dawn is new to the server and currently recruiting so we can be in full swing at 5.2 release if not sooner!
(+18 only please)

History: We are new to Mannoroth. We come from Twisting Nether, where we have been for the last many years. We were a top guild on TN and very competitive up until recent times due to numerous complex issues. We, as a guild, decided it was time for a change and began searching for a more lively server. Mannoroth seemed to be the best balance between population, alliance to horde ratio, and progression.
We are striving to make weekly raids a norm again and we're looking forward to progression into hard modes. We are currently doing almost full guild runs and we're pugging a few extras for open spots. We're a group of people that genuinely care about each other and help each other out when it comes to ancient raids for mount runs, transmog runs, or even just old achievement runs and we try to get together for dailies and the occasional BG.

All in all, we just want to get a fun loving group back into 25m content. Until then, we'll be running 10 mans weekly.

Raid Times:

Friday 7:00-11:00PM
Saturday 7:00-11:00PM
Looking to raid another day. We are still developing our current schedule to fit the needs of new and current members.

Recruiting Classes:

Death Knight (DPS) - High
Death Knight (Tank) - High
Druid (Melee DPS) - High
Druid (Ranged DPS) - Medium
Druid (Tank) - Low
Druid (Healer) - High
Hunter - Low
Mage - Low
Monk (DPS) - High
Monk (Tank) - High
Monk (Healer) - High
Paladin (DPS) - Medium
Paladin (Tank) - High
Paladin (Healer) - High
Priest (DPS) - High
Priest (Healer) - High
Rogue - High
Shaman (Melee DPS) - High
Shaman (Ranged DPS) - High
Shaman (Healer) - Medium
Warlock - High
Warrior (DPS) - High
Warrior (Tank) - High

Guild Mergers:

We are currently open to merging with other smaller raiding guilds that want to join a group of experienced leaders in 25m raids. We intend on being the host for the merger and we will work with the sister guild to determine the best schedule and ranks for new guildies.

Current Progress:

11/16 Normal but pushing to get past that!

Current Leading Infrastructure:

Arialla - Seraph - Guild Leader - Mage
Asmi - Officer - Hunter
Tansy - Officer - Druid
Gerabaldi - Recruitment Officer - Mage

Contact Information:

Please contact me, Gerabaldi, our guild recruitment officer, in game for information about joining or any other questions you may have. Feel free to contact any of the other officers as well.
Edited by Gerabaldi on 2/4/2013 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey there, we talked on the server, and you asked me to leave a comment for future reference. I'd love to start raiding with you guys once I gear this toon up some more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good evening!

Allow me to introduce myself as General Hogball, ambassador of a small group of us who left a dying server to come to this one. We have only just got here, and are looking to dip our feet into raiding outside of LFR with a good group of people - and Scarlet Dawn seems to fit the bill.

We all have done all of LFR - so know the fights in that setting [we realize they are different], and have all been long time players since the vanilla days, just coming back to MoP about a month or so ago.

In our group (we come as a package deal) we've got:

Tanking DK
Hunter
DPS Warrior
Myself (can play Holy/Disc or even Shadow if that's preferred)
A Feral druid that also wants to heal once he gets the gear sorted
AND maybe a monk or two.

All the others are on server time, but I am currently living in Japan - but those raid times work perfectly as they are my days off! (It'll just be morning for me)

I do hope you'll consider us, as I can assure you we've a lot to offer to your group.

Cheers!

Hogball
Edited by Hogball on 2/6/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I should've rolled on TN, I could have Death's Demise right now :#

on a server like that I could be a casual and still get all the realm firsts, lel
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm attracted to Manno for its quirks and food-assorted names.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage

on a server like that I could be a casual and still get all the realm firsts, lel

If that's a reference to my shaman, you should check your facts before making stupid accusations.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

If that's a reference to my shaman, you should check your facts before making stupid accusations.

I don't know mate, looks like 5 months after ToC came out. Surely you can't think it took much effort to clear that place out when you had 20 lockouts worth of 245/258 gear.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman

I don't know mate, looks like 5 months after ToC came out. Surely you can't think it took much effort to clear that place out when you had 20 lockouts worth of 245/258 gear.

I hear a lot of jealousy because I have the title and you don't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Call it what you want, but I'll be over here getting content down when it's current.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sounds like Sarthe is just jealous, but back to the discussion of recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I can't help but think that "the Fearless" is more prestigious...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Nah, Death's Demise would be more prestigious, if you earned it when it was current.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Video games.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/11/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Slowelk
Video games.

Yep.

And what have we learned?

That Sarthe's epeenis is bigger than Jooki's, or so he/she/it claims.

bump for good peeps!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still recruiting! Let's here some voices! We've already picked up a few people, possibly soon to grab a group of 5 or so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]