491 Frost DK looking for a raiding guild

90 Worgen Death Knight
Spec: DW frost
Professions:Blacksmithing 600/Engineering 600
Current content progression:6/6n MSV,2/6n HoF(Garalon 2 %),1/4nToES

As the title suggests I am looking for a new guild to raid with as my old one recently disintegrated due to schedule conflict and lack of players.I have melee raid dps experience going all the way back to Vanilla 40 mans and I am primarily wanting to clear all current content on normal with a relaxed but professional group of raiders(not saying no to heroics by any means).Simcraft currently places my single target capability at 92k with a light movement/good player setting and I am quite competent at avoiding fire and following directions.Best raid times for me are 7 pm to midnight est. on any night of the week and barring Acts of God i can maintain 100% attendance.

Many thanks for any considerations,and feel free to contact me in-game for any questions or additional info.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mylzh.net or below posts, thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ungodly Wrath would gladly welcome you. We raid Tues, Thurs and Sun starting at 10:30 server time. We have an open core that allows our raiders to compete for a spot on the team. PST to me in game or msg Zakaveli, Viks or Ironyman if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Spec: DW frost
Professions:Blacksmithing 600/Engineering 600
Current content progression:6/6n MSV,2/6n HoF(Garalon 2 %),1/4nToES

As the title suggests I am looking for a new guild to raid with as my old one recently disintegrated due to schedule conflict and lack of players.I have melee raid dps experience going all the way back to Vanilla 40 mans and I am primarily wanting to clear all current content on normal with a relaxed but professional group of raiders(not saying no to heroics by any means).Simcraft currently places my single target capability at 92k with a light movement/good player setting and I am quite competent at avoiding fire and following directions.Best raid times for me are 7 pm to midnight est. on any night of the week and barring Acts of God i can maintain 100% attendance.

Many thanks for any considerations,and feel free to contact me in-game for any questions or additional info.

Hey there, i am looking for another frost DK. Please add my battle tag to discuss further, gucci#1524 :-)

My guild recruitment link is listed below so you can learn a little about my guild.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678857827
Reply Quote
Hey Lazarys,

I wanted to point you towards Revenant. We are 9 solid raiders right now seeking one last mature raider to round out our 10man team. We are 15/16 normal mode and will soon be 16/16 and moving on to HM's. We were a little late to the raiding scene which is why we aren't full cleared atm, but we are aiming to have 10/10 solid raiders going into 5.2 and that last dps spot could very well be you!

We raid 8-11p est Tue and Thu with the occasional optional continuations on Mon (very rare). We are a mature group of guys that like to take raiding seriously, but not seriously enough to get angry or rage quit. Most of us are 9-5r's who want to balance family/married life with gaming and only seek mature adults to continue the relaxed atmosphere that we have created.

We'd love for you to consider Revenant as your raiding home. Whisper myself, Rexigar or Praven in game or go to revenantgaming.com to throw up an app if interested. We look forward to hearing from you. :-)

Danski
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
We are a guild that has been around since Nax was current content in WotLK. We have had a lot of players, stop playing the game or take extended breaks.

We are looking to rebuild for 5.2 and get our top 20 status back

We are looking for the following.

Heal

Druid or Monk Heals (DPS O/S)

DPS

DK, Lock, Hunter

Tank

DK, Paly, Monk (DPS O/S)

We would prefer someone who is the same progression as us or close to and item level 480+ looking for players who are willing to work on progression, and get into HM, we just need a few geared knowledgeable with good raid awareness.

We raid Tues, Wed, Sun from 915pm-12:00am est.

If you are interested please /who unconquered and look for myself, Bloody or Bheliom for more information

We provide, flasks, feasts, and repairs once you earn your core spot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]