Any Alliance guild LFM?

69 Pandaren Monk
My wife and I are enjoying our time here and I was looking at us possibly joining a guild. Not looking for raid spots or anything right now. Just looking for fun people to chat and get to know. We are both experienced raiders but not sure we will be getting back into that. Both playing Monks, I'm tanking she is healing.

Hit me up for a chat in game!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I know Continuum is LFmore for raiding purposes other then that theres quite a few guilds listed as casual and or family friendly. Best of luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Privilege is family-oriented with couples, husband and wife, mother and daughter, and everything in between in the guild. We understand that real life comes first. If you're interested, please contact any one of us in game! =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Alliance? Silly old bear! XD
Reply Quote
69 Pandaren Monk
Thanks guys, Serefina I will try and contact someone in game to say hi tonight :)
Reply Quote
Angel of Chaos is a great guild thats growing fast and has a great friendly group.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Sent you an in-game mail.

Eternal Force is an adult based casual guild. We have a number of husband and wife teams and a lot of helpful people.

For more info contact me in game or our website is http://eternal-force.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
69 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for all the replies and thanks for giving us a shot Frostwing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]