Carrying the FC?

88 Worgen Druid
Okay this may come as a dumb question, but I have yet to really BG much at all since mop came out, took long break and all and then lvled some alts and a monk to 90 etc. But can Druids with the stag glyph(allowing a friend to hop on) carry a Flag Carrier? I am highly doubtful but wanted to be sure before I made a noob of myself in some BG expecting the FC to just "hop on!".

Thanks for info/answers etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, as the FC I can go into travel form. I don't see why the FC can't jump on me. Though usually they don't for whatever reason -.-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
nope they cant. BUT you can carry it while someone rides you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/04/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Jägerboom

^
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
02/04/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Jägerboom

Yeah I was FC in Twin peaks and carried flag cap 2 times, I am speced and geard and enchanted so that my travel goes equal to epic mount(regular, not as fast as pally etc lol). Had someone hop on a few times during the run.

02/04/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Letharian
Well, as the FC I can go into travel form. I don't see why the FC can't jump on me. Though usually they don't for whatever reason -.-

That is what I thought but I figured they disabled it for various reasons (have to slow the druid to slow the FC etc, or druid picks FC up when FC slowed etc) and I asked cus i was next to a FC at one point and didn't want to look like a noob saying "Hop on!" etc.

@ All: Thanks for the replies/answers. Wanted to be sure my assumptions were correct.

And upon hearing this difference, it makes it tempting to go back to cheetah form. (had this druid since vanilla(race changed for worgen) and kinda miss that form)
Edited by Cmhiten on 2/4/2013 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]