lin kuei are quester killers

88 Blood Elf Death Knight
crappy lvl 5 alliance guild with 4 members are all killing questers repeatedly in kun li summit... pretty weak.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Just wait until tomorrow. By then, two of them will have transferred Horde.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
lol yeah figured they were trying to make up for their lack of honor kills in tol barad but I can't even trash talk that cause I have 2 alliance 90's as well on this realm.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I won't lie - I'm kind of surprised Tol Barad is still a thing.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
I am also, a guildie was spamming in guild chat for us to join last night and i didn't really see the point.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Also to the OP, that is considering griefing and could get them banned if you reported them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I find the coincidence of this thread hilarious. Go QQ more scrub. You think 4 whole guys killing your little NPCs bad? Try and level an Alliance toon in Outlands.
Reply Quote
or....

you dont run to the forums crying whenever you get ganked (or your npc's do) and you do what i did, and go get your main and a few guildy's and you face hump them until they go running like the 12 year old boys they are?

nah... running to the forums works so much better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]