thanks

90 Blood Elf Warrior
done.
Edited by Axiøs on 2/4/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If you're on a TV the resolution shouldn't go beyond 1920X1080. Both are overkill regardless, so it depends on which brand you prefer really. I think the AMD will be cheaper.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
True, but I'm going off which has the best performance? And I know the HD 7970 are friendly when overclocking, so I was having a hard time with this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
02/04/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Axiøs
True, but I'm going off which has the best performance? And I know the HD 7970 are friendly when overclocking, so I was having a hard time with this.

It depends on the games you're playing. Honestly you probably won't notice a difference at all between the two unless you're playing Battlefield 3 or The Witcher 2. Just about everything else should max out just fine without a hitch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well I'll be playing BF3 as well. I know some platforms work better with certain GPU's, so like I said a tough one.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
HD 7970 (OC'd) would be a perfect set for BF3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]