Freese's Gold Challenge Mode Sale

90 Undead Warrior

Looking for buyers for this Friday and Saturday (September 20 and September 21). I'm not on WoW during normal business hours (I has a full time big boy job with free health insurance), so if you'd like to contact me during the day, the best way to do this is through Skype. Add me at Freese881.

Battletag: Freese#1183

On behalf of Refined, I will be selling all Gold Challenge Modes, which will reward you with a plethora of achievement points and the awesome transmog sets. My group and I will be doing most of these runs during the weekend, likely on Friday and Saturday nights. We can make accommodations for you if that time does not work.

How does it work?

At this time, we will only be accepting DPS since they are easier to carry than healers and tanks. If you are a healer or a tank, you are more than welcome to play your DPS off spec.

How long will this take?

Approximately 2 and a half to 3 hours. Our fastest 9/9 clear with a buyer is 1 hour and 45 minutes.

What is the cost?

180k for all 9 gold mode achievements. If you do not have any CM achievements, here's what all you will receive when we are done:

-430 achievement points
-The class-specific transmogrification set.
-Ancestral Phoenix Mount of your choice
-"The Undaunted" title

Can I purchase single Gold Modes as opposed to buying all of them?

Certainly. The price for this, however, depends on the CM, so contact me for pricing.

Is TeamSpeak required?

Yes. Gold modes require a lot of coordination, so we will want to have you in TS so that you can follow directions and have a general sense of what is going on inside the challenge mode.

What other Refined members will be joining us?

Mozima - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Mozima/advanced

Gabbynator - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gabbynator/advanced

Xadefinn - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Xadefinn/advanced

All of us are main raiders of Refined and experienced players who clear heroic raids before major nerfs and have completed all of the gold challenge modes. Mozima and I both have the Server First! Gold Challenge Modes feat of strength achievement.

Will someone play my account?

No. Some gold challenge mode sellers do this, but we personally feel like it is too risky, and we would not want your account to get banned or suspended for account sharing.

Will I have any responsibilities?

Yes. You will have to use an invisibility potion when we call for it and, depending on your class, we may also have you use a few spells or talents at specific points when we call for them. The more DPS you can do, the faster your run will go. We've also been able to acquire a few server best times with buyers in the group, so if you want the entire server to maybe see your name, do the best DPS that you can!

All of this sounds great. Who do I contact?

I am the primary contact. You can find me on this character, my alt monk Dudelove, or you can add me on battle tag Freese#1183.

If I'm not around, feel free to contact Mozima or add him on battle tag at Mozima#1391.
Edited by Freese on 9/19/2013 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/04/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Freese
If you have a particular main raider from Refined that you would like to come to your run, let me know and I will try my best to make it happen.

lol i dont know how i feel about this part, =) its either the coolest selling point, or funniest I've ever heard haha "Come buy our run and you might be able to hang out with who ever gets your epeen hard from our raid team" haha

And im just teasing btw, that part just had me laughing pretty hard, best of luck with this, hope it works out well for you guys..

Grats again on a great Tier 14.

Holla - Free Bump
Edited by Spartacus on 2/6/2013 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thanks for the bump. You're right that it does sound funny. My philosophy is this, though: if you're going to pay us gold to do something for you, I'm going to try my best to give you everything you want, including whoever from Refined that you want to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/06/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Freese
Thanks for the bump. You're right that it does sound funny. My philosophy is this, though: if you're going to pay us gold to do something for you, I'm going to try my best to give you everything you want, including whoever from Refined that you want to play with.

Nothing wrong with being Classy
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Very successful silver clear finished, even got 5/9 gold done which was a surprise just buying it for silvers. Nice bunch of people that take things seriously but at the same time have fun with it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/09/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Wilhelm
Very successful silver clear finished, even got 5/9 gold done which was a surprise just buying it for silvers. Nice bunch of people that take things seriously but at the same time have fun with it.

Thanks, Wil. We had a lot of fun playing with you.

I have changed the title of this thread to reflect the gold modes that we will now be selling. Please see the OP if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still looking for a buyer for this weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come get you Gold Modes from FREESE! :D you know ya wanna!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Looking for a buyer for Feb. 22-24
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/14/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Freese
Looking for a buyer for Feb. 22-24

Found one. Looking for more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Always looking for buyers. We can also sell single runs for you too. Price depends on the instance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Updated the FAQ a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
My epeen gets hard when I watch Freese. And by epeen I don't mean it with an e.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/20/2013 11:46 PMPosted by Xaran
My epeen gets hard when I watch Freese. And by epeen I don't mean it with an e.

Aw. Samesies
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Looking for buyers for this week!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Bump for a great group of people. Very skilled, knowledgeable and driven.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
03/03/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Valors
Bump for a great group of people. Very skilled, knowledgeable and driven.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GOLD!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]