Here's a screenshot of each non-monk healing class with their respective HoTs rolling:
And here's a comparison of the Blizzard default frames and Blizzard-themed Grid2 at the same moment of a fight:
What you see:
* All-Blizzard art assets and fonts
* Appearance designed to blend seamlessly with the default UI
* Overall layout and positions of indicators designed to look familiar and intuitive
* Role icons turn into raid target icons when raid members are marked
* Key tank HoT for each class separated from others for easy readability at a glance
* Shielding effects displayed as a soft translucent bar overlay
* Added out-of-range position arrows
* Added text timers where appropriate
* Added dispel highlighting
* Irrelevant debuffs (Arcane Blast stacks etc.) not shown
What you don't see:
* AoE advice (shown as an icon, or for Holy Radiance and Efflorescence a green square, on the bottom center of the frame over the mana bar)
* Incoming AoE heal display (as splash icons on the top center of the frame)
* HoT timers and stack counters change color by remaining time or stack count, as appropriate
* Pets displayed with raid
Do you like it? Do you want it? I know you want it! Here's how to get it:
1) Download Grid2 here (extract it into your World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons folder, or use the Curse Client):
2) Start up WoW. At the character selection screen, click the Addons button on the bottom left. Make sure all of the Grid2 modules are checked.
3) Log on to your healer. Click the Grid2 button on the minimap or type /grid2 to open the options menu.
4) On the left side of the options menu, click on General Settings. Then in the larger area on the right, click on the tab labeled Profiles, then the sub-tab labeled Advanced. Click on "Import Profile".
5) Alt-tab out of WoW and go to the Pastebin page with the profile for your class.
6) Click the little brown clipboard icon on the Pastebin page to copy the profile. Alternatively, select all the gibberish between the [=== blizztheme - yourclass profile ===]s and copy it.
7) Tab back into WoW. Make sure your cursor is in the profile-importing box ant hit Ctrl-V (your game client may slow down or freeze for a second while it pastes), then click Accept when the text shows up.
8) Click the General subtab again and make sure "blizztheme - yourclass" is selected in the dropdown menu labeled "Existing Profiles (this should be done automatically).
9) Go to the major tab labeled "General", then look at "Layout Settings." If you want your groups to grow vertically instead of horizontally, uncheck "Horizontal groups."
10) Move your frames to where you want them. They will grow down and to the left from your frame. There's an invisible "handle" just under your frame that will let you move them.
11) In the same "Layout Settings" area, check "Frame Lock".
You're done! You can start healing just like you always have! As you grow more familiar, you can start taking advantage of the profound customizability of your new frames. Feel free to ask if there's something you want to change right away :)