Can not get option to use authenticator!

76 Tauren Warrior
I already sent a ticket in, but I wanted to see if I could in the meantime get anyone else's help.
Recently I got a new computer and I tried logging into my battle.net account from the home screen. Every time I select login it allows me to sign, but when the authenticator window should pop up and ask for me to give a code, there is nothing but a black window. The only way I can log in is when I select account at the bottom of the site. Then it allows me to use my authenticator.
I even tried disabling my authenticator and tried to log in from the log in on the battle.net homepage and even from the log in over the forums and it worked. Seeing this I reconnected my authenticator back to my account and now I can no longer log in with the log in option the resides at the top of the site screen. I now again have to click account and then sign in, otherwise the option to input my authenticator does not come up. Does anyone know what is going on?
Edited by Dargunholph on 2/5/2013 3:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
I already sent a ticket in, but I wanted to see if I could in the meantime get anyone else's help.
Recently I got a new computer and I tried logging into my battle.net account from the home screen. Every time I select login it allows me to sign, but when the authenticator window should pop up and ask for me to give a code, there is nothing but a black window. The only way I can log in is when I select account at the bottom of the site. Then it allows me to use my authenticator.
I even tried disabling my authenticator and tried to log in from the log in on the battle.net homepage and even from the log in over the forums and it worked. Seeing this I reconnected my authenticator back to my account and now I can now longer log in with the log in option the resides at the top of the site screen. I now again have to click account and then sign in, otherwise the option to input my authenticator does not come up. Does anyone know what is going on?

You will need to wait on your ticket to be answered.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Stupid question but, have you tried a different browser. Also depending on your browser have you tried disabling any browser addons and lastly, have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The black box thing often happens if you try to sign in to the forums during maintenance. IS this morning the first time it's happened? If so, it'll probably be fine later today.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]