Druid vs Rogue

89 Night Elf Druid
I love my druid. But I've heard ferals are getting nerfed in 5.2. My goal at 90 was to start pvping alot as a feral but now that the nerfbat is coming im not sure if I should roll a rogue. My question is this: are ferals being nerfed to the effect of being broken, or are they still going to be a viable pvp spec? I dont want or need it to be an "OP" class bc by all means thats not what is fun to me and just bc a class is OP doesnt make it entertaining. I love my druid but I am concerned that he will be broken...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Go boomkin and smash rogues instead :D
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
you otter know!?!?!?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
They are toning down burst via cooldown stacking and nerfing Pred Swiftness clones that is all.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Wangan
Ferals will be more balanced next patch and still strong. Rogue will just be more competitive next patch but good ferals will still be able to get high up in PvP.

Feral will have PS nerfed with cyclone becoming near unusable. As stated above Feral burst will be decreased, but supposedly damage will become more sustainable.

Personally the PS nerf - not sure how much that will impact Feral's (obviously will be less viable than current). For sustainable damage - this will not be the case unless patch notes change. Currently no information is out from the patch increasing damage in any way.

For the above quote: please explain your comment on "more balanced next patch and still strong"? Feral's currently without the nerf can NOT get high up in PVP rankings - their are ZERO in any high current ranking (Arena or RBG).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/05/2013 08:01 AMPosted by Kelthir
im not sure if I should roll a rogue.

Please don't. I don't like FOTM rerollers mucking up my class.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Essentially all rogues and mages are FOTMs.
It's just a question of how early you jumped on the bandwagon.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Zaragosa
Feral's currently without the nerf can NOT get high up in PVP rankings - their are ZERO in any high current ranking (Arena or RBG).

Not sure if troll...

In case you were serious, Here's Talason, a feral. 2.5k RBG and 2.6k 3's. You can watch him playing with vilefic on twitch.

Edit: forgot to link talason's armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Talason/pvp#bgs
Edited by Skankybank on 2/8/2013 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
02/08/2013 03:27 AMPosted by Skankybank
Feral's currently without the nerf can NOT get high up in PVP rankings - their are ZERO in any high current ranking (Arena or RBG).

Not sure if troll...

In case you were serious, Here's Talason, a feral. 2.5k RBG and 2.6k 3's. You can watch him playing with vilefic on twitch.

With the wintrading and inflation of RBGs, I wouldn't put too much in that statement. As for arenas, people could get their T2 and back track through arenas.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Wangan
Ferals will be more balanced next patch and still strong. Rogue will just be more competitive next patch but good ferals will still be able to get high up in PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]