Good stat calculator?

90 Tauren Paladin
Hey I am wondering if there is any site I could use that would help me reforge my gear to the stats and caps that I want? I use Mr Robot but change it so stam isn't as important, but it tells me to reforge out of more mastery than I would like to.

I have hit/exp capped and want to cap my mastery at 20%, with BoM, (so my SOTR blocks 50% damage) and then go all out haste. Mr Robot always tries to put me around 18.7% which is a waste of .7% mastery since it doesn't round. And 48% damage reduction is an awkward number.

Pretty much: is there any recommended spreadsheet for reforging?
Edited by Appomattox on 2/5/2013 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Personally, I find that using the addon ReforgeLite and specifying your own stat caps is *far* more effective than doing any external website plugins. It has the advantage of doing it in-game, too, which means you don't need to log out and wait for an armory update.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like WoW reforge.

http://www.wowreforge.com
Edited by Mythdol on 2/5/2013 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/05/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Krinu
Personally, I find that using the addon ReforgeLite and specifying your own stat caps is *far* more effective than doing any external website plugins. It has the advantage of doing it in-game, too, which means you don't need to log out and wait for an armory update.

The other tank in my guild and a few others use this addon, but whenever I compare their reforges to mr robots "optimized" they are the same. There is a way to set it so I can set it to always give 20% mastery?

Also does it tell you which gems to put on gear? Since sometimes expertise gems can be useful to cap.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
The other tank in my guild and a few others use this addon, but whenever I compare their reforges to mr robots "optimized" they are the same. There is a way to set it so I can set it to always give 20% mastery?

The advantage is being able to specify what you want. If you set up ReforgeLite to follow MrRobot's stat priority, it's going to give you the same answers.

To answer your question, yes. Paladins have a baseline mastery of 8%, and scale with it at a 1:1 ratio - that is, every point of mastery increases your mitigation by 1%. Because Blessing of Might provides a flat 5 mastery, to reach 20% you would want to specify a cap of (20 - 5 - 8 = 7%, 7% = 4200) 4200 mastery.

02/05/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Appomattox
Also does it tell you which gems to put on gear? Since sometimes expertise gems can be useful to cap.

No, it doesn't, but it does take your current gems into account.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
ReforgeLite. Not only is it in game, but you can hit a button so it'll do all the appropriate reforging for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]