does blizz monitor wow hack sites?

90 Tauren Monk
I think it would just make sense for them to even pay a little to get a copy of the hack to prevent its use. I was just curious to how hack prevention is handled.

This is a thought i have had for a long time however, i have been thinking of it a lot as i have been witnessing players being not able to be stunned or rooted in BGs.

I did report a player for this, he was in greens and blues and no one could stop or kill him.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
I think it would just make sense for them to even pay a little to get a copy of the hack to prevent its use. I was just curious to how hack prevention is handled.

Regularly, yes. They'd be foolish not to.

02/05/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Throttlatar
This is a thought i have had for a long time however, i have been thinking of it a lot as i have been witnessing players being not able to be stunned or rooted in BGs.

This isn't necessary a hack, though. There are abilities which grant immunity to such things, not to mention diminishing returns.
"The Universe just loves proving me wrong, doesn't it?" -- Sokka
"You make it too easy!" -- Toph
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]